When do we get the September Update?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
The date was given in this F D post from Paige:

"For those of you who have been stranded out in the black and somehow missed it, here's also a super-duper QUICK recap of the September Update.

• This year's updates are focused on improving the starter experience for new commanders. We're adding a fully-voiced, in-game, in-ship tutorial, covering the basics of space flight, combat, traveling and scanning. Also, this experience is available in all of our in-game supported languages! Speaking of you veterans, you'll be able to access this from your right-hand panel at any time so you won't even need to wipe your save!
  • In addition, we'll be reworking and rebranding what some of you might know as Frontier Points, introducing them as Arx. These Arx will be purchasable and used to buy Game Extras such as Paint Jobs, Ship Kits, Bobbleheads and more. What's great about Arx is that you will be able to earn them in-game by... simply playing the game!
The September Update will be launched 18 September for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One! "

NB That is F D bold on the date above - that is the date of the update -18 SEPTEMBER

;)

I'm afraid I won't even give a c**p about the September update, seeing as the only other game that'll find a place on my hard drive this year will be released 5 days earlier, certainly causing a lengthy hiatus from Elite. Even the December update is in danger of getting disregarded...

Last edited:
People, think of the fact that it's approximately september the 18th. So it could also be twelve hours early, like with Gnosis.
Or later, like Star Citizen. Ok, perhaps not that much later :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom