Where am I going wrong? Exported UV map

Hey,

I've successfully uploaded many items to the toolkit and they're working perfectly fine.

But I'm having a little issue when I export a UV Map, colour it in how I want it, then use it as my material_bc. I'm just getting a none textured object in planet coaster.

It's gotta be something small, I just can't work it out.

Cheers.

Without more information, the naming is the most likely problem. Does your object in game have the correct material name (including capitalization, spelling, placement of underscores, etc.), and it matches the file name? It's easy to accidentally add an extra underscore or misspell the material name too. Is it the correct format (PNG)?

To OP: Did you solve the issue?

I have the same problem. Just getting a non-textured model in PC.
I've made sure all naming is correct on all files. I'm out of ideas. Any suggestions are more than welcome!

Hey smart people who use Blender.

Can someone please provide a very detailed run down with images/video of how to set up the layout of the adding materials, naming them, further steps after the duplicating of item etc. You know something Frontier should have provided from day one for dumb bunny's.

I have spent the last 3 weeks learning how to use Blender watched millions of videos around, including those planet coaster related, and i am still getting a white item once placed in game, when they get accepted. And i am so close to throwing stuff at my screen. :)

I am basically trying to do a box for learning and thinking it cant be this hard for something that should be so simple ish. Perhaps just have not found a good full in depth video walk through or that i am not getting confused over or missing a step.

For example, Ive done the Uv unwrap, but do i leave as is or save/export it, paint it, add it back, add a image to the uv map? I read don't add images in blender, name things the same, match texture files etc, yeah ok, BLAHHH!! It seems everyone has a different process.

I am feeling kinda crappy about it to be honest because i am very good in the creative fields of life on most things and this has me stumped.

I was thinking yesterday wow, i can build a Mystic Manor blueprint on the workshop https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1154005516 adding custom billboards etc editing images and videos to add in the ride (hopefully a video of what ive done inside will come as i am really happy how it turned out) then my other uploads on workshop have been a fun to make and also happy with those but cant build a box and add a texture. [weird]

Any help would be great or be pointed to a decent and clear "how to do it". Hopefully i have not already seen it :)

same case here... i can't get a textured object ingame, even if the materials have the same names as my textures.

Top Bottom