Where are you now? What are you doing?

I'm bumbling randomly around the 'bottom' of the Bubble, only visiting systems I've never visited before. Trying to get my 'Markets' count up to 1,000 - often by selling at a loss :rolleyes:

Also ranking up with Empire by the time-honored method of throwing money at them.
This was me last week!
.......Now I've bought a Cutter and I'm in the poor house - urgh
.......So I'm replacing the money by mining - urgh
.......Almost done though! Then ill be on to Engineering the Cutter - urgh
Why do i do this to myself!? 🤪

Exploring. Formadine Rift area. Expect to be there for another 30 days before heading back to the bubble. Well, maybe 40-45 days. I'm finding lots of water worlds and gas giants with water-based and ammonia-based life out there and many of these are first discoveries.

Restarted on the leap day. Still in the sidewinder, imaginatively called 'Leap Year'.

Took it straight out of the bubble and aim to make enough discoveries to make elite exploration on my return, buy a Beluga and disappear back into the black in style until Fleet carriers drop.

May or may not be an engineer mat grind in between, depending on how I feel.

Returned from last night’s expedition...

ETpWqe5XsAE2KHc

ETpWwpkXYAE5S-H

ETpW14UWAAYbwh0

Had about 8 pages of firsts, several undiscovered water planets, not too shabby. No earth-likes yet but I’m sure I’ll find one eventually! Also finally hit pioneer.

I've fitted out my PvE (anti-human) Krait Mk II, Black Widow, with fixed beams and railguns, and am trying to git gud - or at any rate bitter - with fixed weapons; I've also equipped her with a fighter hangar and am working on ranking up my new hire from Harmless to something useful.

I just came back to the Bubble from Colonia. My Uri Grom containment missiles get unlocked on the 31st so I have until then to stock up on materials and data before I go back to Colonia to help increasing some enginee's levels. The manifest scanners need another 50% push to reach G4 at Etienne Donn's.
I also intend to do some sight-seeing while I'm here: I want to visit the Voyager probes in Sol, something I haven't done before.

I'm stuck in an Outbreak system. Would love to leave for a safer destination, but SysSec has shut the station down. No one getting out, no one getting in. And now my Corvette is running short on toilet paper, while local markets have suddenly run out of stock. Not sure what to do next.

I'm just 75km away from completing my 3rd planetary circumnavigation in an SRV. This one is around HIP 23759 9 A (or planet "Wormwood" as we've taken to calling it).

KGobYEj.png

By the time I finish I'll have spent nearly 3 months down here (with a short break in the middle).

You can read about my adventures (incl. numerous screenshots and videos) over here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/lets-see-where-this-little-ravine-takes-me.534520/

So here's a thought for anyone dreading the idea of (perhaps?) 3 more months of social distancing ... why not embark on a planetary circumnavigation of your own? Who knows, by the time you've completed the journey you might even be able to celebrate with a pint of beer in a pub!

🍻

I'm just 75km away from completing my 3rd planetary circumnavigation in an SRV. This one is around HIP 23759 9 A (or planet "Wormwood" as we've taken to calling it).

KGobYEj.png

By the time I finish I'll have spent nearly 3 months down here (with a short break in the middle).

You can read about my adventures (incl. numerous screenshots and videos) over here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/lets-see-where-this-little-ravine-takes-me.534520/

So here's a thought for anyone dreading the idea of (perhaps?) 3 more months of social distancing ... why not embark on a planetary circumnavigation of your own? Who knows, by the time you've completed the journey you might even be able to celebrate with a pint of beer in a pub!

🍻

Keep right on to the end of the road :) .... or, no road in this case !

Why 'Wormwood' ?

Top Bottom