Where is the FSD reward?

No second FSD here either for the combat CG part.

Already peeved that I had put the effort in to get top 25% in trade when I didn't need to anyway, hopefully the Alliance will keep their word this time rather than saying "sorry no stock left, we gave them all away to trade people"

As someone who hasn't been following the new CGs with the module rewards, but lucked into the Top 75% for this combat one because I happened to be sitting on some AX vouchers already... can someone explain like I'm five... cos I'm not clear on any of this...

I know it seems the reward hasn't been added yet for some users... that's fine... not even that bothered if I don't get it, but I'd like to know where to check...

Where do the CG-reward modules normally appear? In module storage somewhere? Are they unlocked as a purchase option in outfitting? And is that only at the relevant CG megaship? Or everywhere?

If you'd read the CG text you would know.

Yes, but the CG text doesn't appear for me in game anymore and the link on the launcher just takes me to a page that says there's no CGs running right now...

Or if you know somewhere that still shows it, you could have just spent the time linking that instead of pumping out that forum snark.

Edit: so for anyone else brought to this thread in the hopes of an answer to the exact wording of the question given in the title: The FSD will appear in the module storage of the Spirit of Nysa megaship in the CG system, hopefully today, if not: soon™.

Because an actual answer is worth a thousand snide remarks.

Last edited:
@ Yates

I can help there, if you go into Galnet find the article where it says about the coal sack expansion. It lists where to go from there. It’s the Megaship Nysa you’ll need in the system.

I had to take a photo of the page since the links did not work, also keep in mind that if you took part in the AX part of the CG, nobody from that has received anything yet.

Im still waiting for my FSD, I only did the AX combat one and got top 10%
Considering the stability of the servers earlier today I doubt FD will get around to us anytime soon

Apparently, FDev just wanted to thoroughly anger every single member of the playerbase by making more promises they can't/won't keep.

I didn't expect to get one, and was okay with that. Then, they promised me one and I've been waiting all week to use it in a ship I was building... Now I'm pretty goddamned annoyed at the delay.

FDev needs to learn to leave well enough alone. :p

Just shows again that FDev has the forsight of a fly.
This is embarrassing.. again..
FDev is changing from a joke to a meme

Top Bottom