Where to Go From Here?

Hey folks! I have been playing for about a year. But I've mainly focused on single player stuff - mining, passenger missions, buying ships, etc.

I'm wondering where you guys would recommend I can start to start participating in larger more interactive / multi person/ actual impact on the Galaxy stuff.

I like combat, but I've also got a passenger ship and a long range Anaconda.

I'm not green to the game by any means- but genuinely haven't learned about or experienced anything beyond the"do it by myself" part!

So tell me - what's your favorite "bigger" thing to do in game?

I'm wondering where you guys would recommend I can start to start participating in larger more interactive / multi person/ actual impact on the Galaxy stuff.

Just do what you do, and do it in Open. Talk to other CMDRs, see what they're doing, and if it appeals to you, help them out.

Might also be worthwhile to check out the groups section of the forum, or looking into the factions that many players here have advertised in their signatures.

So tell me - what's your favorite "bigger" thing to do in game?

My CMDR spends much of his game time assisting minor factions that he's developed relationships with, or that I have fond memories of during his formative years, and assisting those of similar bent.

Top Bottom