Where will the Thargoids hit first?

Could I suggest Sol?

Beat me too it.

Guess it depends on "their" objectives. If its the destruction on mankind it makes sense to attack the main administrative centers for the Human race, both Empire, Alliance and Federation. Not only to disrupt a response but purely for the physiological effect...Sol will impact all as the ancestral home of mankind.

Founders world would be a good target to disrupt the pilots federation.

If its an area of space they want then it could be localized to that region, whilst also giving those players who wish to do so an excuse to avoid engaging with thargoids completely.

My personal bet would be Obsidian Orbital...Sorry Ant.

But Im guessing is that after some "initial" event upon release of the next update is that we are going to see a very gradual introduction perhaps starting with Hyperspace incursions and attacks on a more frequent basis, followed perhaps by larger scale attacks on stations or systems.....but I hope its not going to be "Unknown Signal Sources"...(I fear it may be)

Slough.

Hopefully.

e. "Slough is much improved nowadays and he might be pleasantly surprised by a stroll there." - Nope.

Last edited:
I think they hit the convenience store first and grab plenty road beers and smokes, then they cruise on over to Quince and Ceos/Sothis and lay waste to those exploiting campers.

colonia_lol.jpg

Sorry I just had to make this.

Didn't Obsidian Ant do some voice acting for Frontier? I have not heard about it yet, so will it come with this patch?
In that case something is probably happening in Maia.

I have most of my active fleet in ome station (bad thing, in the outer part facing Maia) so i can chose the most appropriate ship. Sitting in a fully functional battle sta.... Hrmmm Cutter (spect for fight/multiuse).
Do not think the dare to take away our enginerd ships, to manny would complain but locking them for a time maybe.

They will strike at Beagle Point.

Then they will slowly make their way to the bubble.
With luck we will have a full scale war within the 10 years plan.

Meanwhile...enjoy the "beigeness"

Last edited:
take away our enginerd ships, to manny would complain but locking them for a time maybe.

This sounds utterly insane, did you hear something about that? They give me engineers, make me spend all my spare time building a god-ship, and then I can't use it against the Thargoids? Not only will there be complaining, but people leaving the game in droves. I don't have anything that isn't engineered, so if that happens I won't have any ships at all! And I'm low on credits and mats right now, too!

Top Bottom