Where's my CG rewards?

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
I might be dumb lol, but I thought the gifted ones come on the 26th along with the tech broker ones? Or did I just read this wrong? Make it sound like I should have gotten it already. Ya I took part and was top 10%, I've just been waiting lol. Then read this and it just made it sound like I should have already had it
The text says "by the 26th" or similar - meaning they should appear sometime between the end of the CG and the end of Friday 26th - depends when the list is processed and how long it takes to propagate through the system.

The text says "by the 26th" or similar - meaning they should appear sometime between the end of the CG and the end of Friday 26th - depends when the list is processed and how long it takes to propagate through the system.
Oh alright that makes perfect sense

Trying mine right now! I got a bit more jump range, but could not feel the boot sequence any faster. It says that boot time is now 2s. How long was it before? What part of the FSD engaging is the boot anyway? Thanks!

Oh, man! That's the useless feature of all!! :cautious:

Bought 5 of them thinking they had ACTIVATION time reduced. Oh, well, back to gathering mats.

Thanks for the info!!
The main benefit is the extra smidgen of jump range.

The fast boot feature is a very niche benefit - for instance vs grom bombs or on builds which deactivate the FSD when deploying the guns to save power.

And it's at the Tech Brokers. Well, it's at the one in Colonia :)

1614341431733.png

With the last two CGs, I completely forgot about collecting my free drive (done now), and it seems there's only two or three days to get the discounted ones, materials allowing.

Top Bottom