Which Chameleon?

Here's one light topic in light of us draining every possible DLC topic under the sun this year. If we were to get one Chameleon in game, which on would you prefer and why?

Veiled Chameleon

jemenchamleon.jpg

DSC_5125-e1442225532963.jpg

Jackson's Chameleon

cjacksonimbmalecu.jpg

jacksons-chameleon.jpg

Parson's Chameleon

Calumma-parsonii-yellow-lip-aus-Ranomafana-2017-2.jpg

Parsons-Chameleon.jpg

Common Chameleon

BennyTrapp_Chamaeleo_chamaeleon_Samos_Griechenland.jpg

Mediterranean_Chameleon_in_Malta.jpg

Panther Chameleon

64b3e28dc335e7001d1d5c14.jpg

GaryLazerEyes4.7.202-scaled-1.jpg

I don't know much about chameleons...
Veiled: Cool looking and is found in the SW of the Arabian peninsula so has kind of an unique range (I associate chameleons with Africa)
Jackson's: I like its color and its horns however it is only found in E Africa
Parson's: Looks typical for a chameleon, only found on Madagascar
Common: Found in parts of Africa AND Asia. Pretty typical looking
Panther: Beautiful and found on Madagascar

I guess I'd go with Common (for its range) and/or Panther (since its colorful and is found in Madagascar and chameleon diversity is highest in Madagascar)

Panther chameleon by far. Look at the color!

But they're all good and I'd be happy regardless.
The veiled I see all the time in per stores (tempted to get one myself), the Jackson's looks like a dinosaur, the Parson's is basically a giant veiled, and the common chameleon is pretty

I believe I have seen more request for Jackson’s chameleons. A chameleon would be appreciated.
Recently I went to a reptile zoo, I was hoping to observe some chameleons, I forget what type.
They are a type of reptile that deserve a representation.

Panther chameleon. It is rather big so it would not look so ridiculous in those huge exhibits plus it would be great for Madagascar houses with Fossas and Lemurs.

Last edited:
Jackson's chameleon for me, I've a soft spot, because I had a toy of it as a kid.

Aside from that Veiled seems to have the most distinct resting profile, we also have it at Adelaide Zoo.

Any of the Panther, Veiled, Parson's or Jackson's Chameleons would be great to see. A Nano Chameleon would be cool too, the current smallest lizard. Another small lizard, though not a chameleon, but I think would be cool is the unsinkable Brazilian Pygmy Gecko.

Any of the Panther, Veiled, Parson's or Jackson's Chameleons would be great to see. A Nano Chameleon would be cool too, the current smallest lizard. Another small lizard, though not a chameleon, but I think would be cool is the unsinkable Brazilian Pygmy Gecko.
Yeah good luck finding those in a 4m cube :D

Top Bottom