Which Chameleon?

Really I would be fine with basically any chameleon (unless its some obscure species not even held in zoos, which Frontier honestly might do lol). If I had to pick though its between Veiled and Panther, these are the two most common in zoos and both bring their own flare in terms of appearance and also adding an exhibit to an area which is lacking in them. I think I slightly prefer Veiled since Asia is so starved for exhibits right now. Ideally I really would like to see both of them, I think chameleons are iconic enough of a group where we could justify having two.

Why not all of them in the WTE just like butterflies? 5 species.
Cause WTE sucks, is somehow even more limiting then the boxes, even less suitable to do the standard terrarium display and the butterflys were an exception because they have:
1. No Model, 2. No Sounds, 3. Just wing textures so they literally just needed to draw another pair of wings and thats it, so stop being delusional about getting anything that actually needs a model as a 5 for 1

Also depends. Generally i would prefer a madagascan one with the panther but im still salty about the arid pack not including the veiled chameleon so any of them im cool with

Cause WTE sucks, is somehow even more limiting then the boxes, even less suitable to do the standard terrarium display and the butterflys were an exception because they have:
1. No Model, 2. No Sounds, 3. Just wing textures so they literally just needed to draw another pair of wings and thats it, so stop being delusional about getting anything that actually needs a model as a 5 for 1
Leaf Productions (a prominent modder/youtuber) did confirm the butterfly species each have their own model, so it opens up possibilities a little bit on WTEs.

Would still say 5 different species is generally too much for one slot, and given Chameleons are pretty standard reptiles, it's hard to see them not being a normal exhibit like all the others.

Here's mine.

Jackson's Chameleon:
It resembled Triceratops and other three-horned ceratopsids but with smaller 'neck-frill'. Also, it lived in African savannah with lions, giraffes and zebras.

Panther Chameleon:
Nearly half of all chameleon species today live in Madagascar. And I'm sure that in each of most shows like Stanley and The Penguins of Madagascar, the only chameleons were only Madagascar-native.

I will go with Parson, here are my reasons:
1. Parson is one of the largest chameleons, making it comparatively easier to find in the tank. The terrarium tank in the game is overlarge for chameleons, let alone chameleons have camouflage that makes them harder to find (several players complain about Malayan Leaf Insect for same reason)
2. Parson can live to 12 years, compared to many smaller chameleon species with just half lifespan. Longer lifespan means less frequent to fulfill the new individuals.

I will go with Parson, here are my reasons:
1. Parson is one of the largest chameleons, making it comparatively easier to find in the tank. The terrarium tank in the game is overlarge for chameleons, let alone chameleons have camouflage that makes them harder to find (several players complain about Malayan Leaf Insect for same reason)
2. Parson can live to 12 years, compared to many smaller chameleon species with just half lifespan. Longer lifespan means less frequent to fulfill the new individuals.
Chameoleons dont colorchange for camouflage tho. This is one of thoses myths that just refuses to die 😂

Top Bottom