Why do I come in here ???

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Ive been playing ED since 2014. Im usually in here looking for info on the time and date of the next release. Every time I come back in All I see are threads of whiners and criers. WAA WAA WAAA... "This player is doing this"... 'I lost my ship because i cant fly"...."why cant the game play itself"... OMG people Now i remember why i stay out of the forums.

Last edited:
There are plenty of middle of the road threads and even some attitboy threads ... just don't concentrate on the negative ones if they bother you. If we all didn't have different views, it might be dull ...

Chief

There are plenty of middle of the road threads and even some attitboy threads ... just don't concentrate on the negative ones if they bother you. If we all didn't have different views, it might be dull ...

Chief

Indeed, but don't feed trolls else the thread grows and goes on different tangents :x

Tis also why I don't bother reading or replying to threads that flow over so many pages.

Last edited:
I just don't think a lot of them know about the whole AFK rez farming with turreted weapons and a tanky hull. Shhh dont tell FD tho.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom