Why do some animals that are known for performing particular behaviours not show them in the game and for particular features

Examples of this is particularly the Springbok which is known for an action known as pronking which is a form of acceleration and also what differs them from other antelope. Another is the apes, they don't like reach out to grab a rope, branch or vine to climb onto, apes, particularly orangutans are 99% arboreal and reach out and move through the trees. Addition to the orangutans, they don't have long, hanging hair which in many orangutans trails behind when the move along the ground and moves all about when the animal moves.

I agree that pronking should be in the game. It would give the small antelopes more character. Something similar (stotting) is also done by baby goats and sheep, so the animations could be used by the dall sheep babies as well.

I think the Suspensory behavior of orangutans and lemurs is not implemented, because the technology is not here yet. But the current climbing mechanics are groundbreaking, so it is to be expected that the climbing mechanics are not as polished as other parts of the animations

I think the Suspensory behavior of orangutans and lemurs is not implemented, because the technology is not here yet. But the current climbing mechanics are groundbreaking, so it is to be expected that the climbing mechanics are not as polished as other parts of the animations

Or not working properly. I don't think not including the orangutan and lemurs in the game, would've been a good alternative. At least now we got these animals in game, with some missing behaviours/features.

Top Bottom