Why do you like multicrew?

I really enjoy multicrew as a gameplay style. When I first started, I started up the game crashed into the space station dock, and then got a fine and got blown up.

Immediately after that, I wiped my account, started over and joined multicrew. In multicrew, I learned how to launch, dock, set key bindings for my joystick, use the gunner roll in my first sesson. I was coached in FAO and pip management. I came from another game(evochron mercenary) with similar mechanics so I felt at home with this system.

Then from there, I joined another player with a type 10 with a ton of mining turrets so I got to help mine like crazy from all kinds of angles and everything. They taught me about subsurface mining and drilling.

Next time I joined the mining player again and he took out his federal corvette with all turrets and he got a rando, and an ai crew member to control the fighter. This meant 2 deployed ships and me as a gunner. He also gave me a kill warrant scanner. We went to a conflict zone and just wrecked everything. It was a beautiful experience having that power as the gunner. The extra 2 power pips to weapons helped me to fire a ton as well. It was pretty awesome and we had fun just wrecking everything.

I play multicrew as the main ship now and help newbies learn the ropes as well. Generally I get a real kick out of the experience.
For me, I share wing massacre missions I do with my crew so they can get 60+ mil at the start of the game just by flying to the station I'm at(mostly at chukchu these days) As well as getting huge amount of rep and rank. I feel like each fighter functions as a class 4 hardpoint given the damage calculations so that combined with an early game player and the extra pips its extremely favorable for a mentor kinda relationship.

So with that being said, what about multi-crew specifically shines to you guys?

I don’t mind multi crew. But i wish they would pay for the take away every now and then.

Flimley
What do you mean by pay for the take away?

I like to check it every few months or so and I've never found a person using it.
People use it but its pretty random and you have to be in open to see other people.

It seems to populate after a few minutes or so. It never loads fully stocked with sessions for me.

I invite people to explore when I play with my alt account. Recently a lot of new players are joining. Most of the times they have no idea on exploration.

I am far far in the black in my Little cobra mk3

I invite people to explore when I play with my alt account. Recently a lot of new players are joining. Most of the times they have no idea on exploration.

I am far far in the black in my Little cobra mk3
I forgot about that, I did that a bit back in the day when the FSS scan dropped. It was fun scanning while they probes around.

Top Bottom