Why I think that JWE will have sandbox mode (not creative mode) ? (proof)

hello to all, I come to comment on why I think that jurassic world evolution will have sandbox mode, with sandobox I do not mean creatively but in the "normal" mode managing finances apart from managing the other sections of the game, this is verified by watching a gameplay without comment: www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNRz-I-26u4&t=675s, minute 10:24, we see that the game places the cursor on cloud island and its description is as follows: Isla Nublar is the island where it all began, with both jurassic park and jurassic world built here, it is up to you succeeded where others have failed before you.
Do not talk about missions or challenges just like in the 5 deaths "everything depends on you and triumphs where others have failed", for me this confirms that Isla Nubla (which as specified will need the 5 star matanceros island to unlock them but it is possible that we need all the islands to 5 stars to get Nublar), maybe some knew but I did not see it anywhere and I think it confirms the sandbox mode (not the creative mode) which makes me feel really happy because I can play like in JPOG and manage finances as I want and not follow missions all the time (it would also be good with a creative mode or site b but with this track I am already happy) so I leave this post for which is not aware. Greetings and thanks for reading:D,
And sorry for my bad inglish

Last edited:
I made a thread similar to this one a while back. Isla Nublar will most likely be the island where we will get to play as the original 1993 JP. Once we get five stars on that park then it will be used in sandbox mode. In planet coaster the gameplay mode where you can build a park but still have to manage it is called challenge mode. You still have to worry about your finances and manage the park, but there is no structured missions or anything like that. In Planet Coaster the mode where you are given goals to accomplish is called career mode.

In the Reddit AMA BestInSlot did he said he asked about sandbox mode and the response he got was "wouldn't that be cool if it was in the game?". So obviously sandbox mode is most likely in the game and it involves Nublar and Frontier is being very secretive about that island and no it has nothing to do with Fallen Kingdom. So there is really only one possibility.

Last edited:
Thanks for mentioning this. It's reassuring.

If you look at Isla Matanceros it also mentions the enviroment "Its sunny, the weather is quite clement with some light rain"

Whereas Isla Nublar doesn't mention the time of day OR the weather. Which HOPEFULLY means random weather and day and night cycle.

the text makes reference to "triumph where others failed" perhaps this island forces you to "clean up" the dinosaurs and disasters to start your park, maybe this is the place where the jurassic world 2 volcano occurs, jurasic world 2 will take place in Isla Nublar and it was already confirmed that the game is related to the movie so it is the only place where events related to the movie can happen, so I imagine that we must first do something to "recover the island" and then start our own park as we want

Thanks for mentioning this. It's reassuring.

If you look at Isla Matanceros it also mentions the enviroment "Its sunny, the weather is quite clement with some light rain"

Whereas Isla Nublar doesn't mention the time of day OR the weather. Which HOPEFULLY means random weather and day and night cycle.

Yes, I suppose if you are going to give us an island for us, it will not matter what personality you have and surely there will be times when there will be many storms and then very calm moments, and the cycle day and night to enjoy 100% of our park, will be our start as creators of parks "welcome to jurassic park", although developers said that the game will be related to the movie so it is likely that we have to do something before starting to create our own park

Last edited:
It seems its pretty obvious so why hide it? Unless there's something more...

It's only really obvious to people who have followed all the clues, even then it's like part hope and speculation. We don't have any real proof of it. But from what we have seen, read and heard it is looking like Nublar will be the 1993 JP and getting five stars on it will unlock sandbox.

Top Bottom