Why I Wanted Ship Interiors

I have some hope for Starfield. Or I might even un-refund my Star Citizen pledge.

:) In Microsoft we trust!!! In their decades long involvement in game development, they have never tolerated any of their underlings releasing buggy, unoptimized games in their name, so there is zero reason to believe they'll let Bethesda off the hook just because its Bethesda, as a matter of fact, ESPESICALLY because its Bethesda. I'm sure Microsoft was well aware of turds like Fallout 76. They ain't about to put up with them pulling that crap in their name, count on it. (y)(y)

I said they made the task a lot harder on themselves by NOT designing the ships with interiors, not an impossible task. All Horizons did was add landable planets. Landable planets doesn't affect the nature of something as integral to the gameplay as adding and removing ship modules. Comparing apples and oranges again. Horizons is EASY work compared to what you are asking for.
Modules are virtual assets,you don't need to see them,interact with them or account for their position within the ship to add ship interiors.

Modules are virtual assets,you don't need to see them,interact with them or account for their position within the ship to add ship interiors.

Unless ship interiors doesn't include you physically interacting with the cargo bay, then yes, you WILL have to interact with them. This depends on how far they plan on taking this. Will it just be a lab, with some panels to patch up as a mechanic, or will there be more? If its the latter, then the work required just got a whole lot bigger for them. This is FDEV we're talking about, so good luck with that.

Top Bottom