Why is that so many pilots won their first plane in a card game??

I mean, seriously. The galaxy is huge, but the probability is so high for this same occurrence.

Can we also play their card game and win a Cobra Mk I for free.
Maybe we should have that in the next expansion.

And for some reason, 99.999999% pilots are (sorry to be rude, but let's face it) ugly.
Can't we have some pilot who are "like models on TV"? Thanks in advance :p

Last edited:

I mean, seriously. The galaxy is huge, but the probability is so high for this same occurrence.

Can we also play their card game and win a Cobra Mk I for free.
Maybe we should have that in the next expansion.

And for some reason, 99.999999% pilots are (sorry to be rude, but let's face it) ugly.
Can't we have some pilot who are "like models on TV"? Thanks in advance :p

Go home Flanker. You're drunk. :)

Saying they won their first ship in a card game is the equivalent of them telling you it's no business of yours what they did before they joined up with you.

And a faceless CMDR has no business calling anyone ugly:p

Ah so thats what this is about.
Well my Guy apparently was Hauling Prisoners for the Empire and then went on to Become a Test Pilot for the Imperial Eagle.
I wonder how many Pilots Tested the Imperials Eagle *gg*

As for them being Ugly. Hell I agree. But that goes for all the Character Designs in this Game. The People just look Incredible Ugly.
A Faceless Commander has no Business calling anyone Ugly ? :)
Oh how wrong that is. We got all the Business of that. Because if the remaining Characters already look that Goddamn Ugly. Just how Bad will we look ourselves once they Finally Implement Commander Creator xD

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

I am all for having Card Games and other Mini Stuff tough. ^^
If Witcher 3 tought Game Devs something. Its that Mini Games inside Games are an Decent Way to get some additional Value :p
Especially if its Games you dont just Magically find in the Backround. But something that can be Played for Ingame Ressources against Ingame Characters :p

But well.
Generally I think we need Markets and other Stuff in the Game.
The available Interaction with your Surroundings is 90% by using your Lasers and 10% by Scanning or Docking on it.
For other Players its 98% Using your Lasers and 2% Scanning something ^^

I am all for having Card Games and other Mini Stuff tough. ^^
If Witcher 3 tought Game Devs something. Its that Mini Games inside Games are an Decent Way to get some additional Value :p
Especially if its Games you dont just Magically find in the Backround. But something that can be Played for Ingame Ressources against Ingame Characters :p
As an explorer often bored to death, sometimes literally, while going for 400k's I support this.
I want some Tetris on my hud while I fly 30min straight without ANYthing happening at all :D

Top Bottom