RCT 3 IOS Why no Android Port?

Hi there,

I'm currently having a fantastic Time with RCT Classic on Android, which wasn't done by Frontier Games, nevertheless it's a great Port that's a great Deal of Fun on Tablets. Tough I found out, that Frontier developed a Port of RCT 3 on iOS, that is also supposed to be pretty good. I was wondering: Why is there no Port for Android Devices? I'd be more then happy to pay for it, since I really think, Games as Tycoon Games, Strategy Ttitles, Point and Click Adventures and similar translate phenomenally into Touch Controlls and a layed back, casual playing Experience.
It's been a while, since RCT3 on IOS released, therefore I'm not having high Hopes, that it'll release on Android as well, but if you know anything, let me know.
Thanks!

Expect this reply
The normal Excuse developers make is that the random hardware of random android devices and no fixed CPU, GPU and memory makes the product line not worth the hassle...

To many I got your game and it wont work from the users because there on out dated builds of hardware ...
The Forced Eco system and forced minimum hardware of APPLE IOS is like the consoles way easier to force compliance so simple to release to...

Top Bottom