Wild Animals

Could we have Wild Animals? What I mean is Animals that randomly appear in the border of the Zoo, like Wild Snakes appearing out from a Jungle Border or a Wild Boar, maybe even a Bear or a Lion, depending on the biome your in. And to add to this, maybe these Animals could be captured and released, or captured and kept in your Zoos (Depending on the Animal captured).

If you don't capture them, (Depending on the Wild Animal) they'll cause panic in your Zoo and scare away guests. So you'll have to capture them anyway.

Maybe even have Birds flying over your Zoos. Maybe even have those Birds land on your Zoo and eventually get scared away by Guests or other Animals. Maybe even get attracted by spilled food and Garbage.

Speaking of Garbage, what if Wild Animals only appear in your Zoos if you have alot of Garbage in your Zoo.

Could be interesting depending on the implementation. But logically I would find it hard to believe that a wild animal would come even close to a Zoo on the account of the unknown smells, cacophony of noise from different animals, and let's not forget the ugly humans that stink up the place :).

Could be interesting depending on the implementation. But logically I would find it hard to believe that a wild animal would come even close to a Zoo on the account of the unknown smells, cacophony of noise from different animals, and let's not forget the ugly humans that stink up the place :).

NC Zoo has snake warnings posted on their paths and I sometimes see more squirrels than anything. Also the marsh exhibit tends to attract all manner of waterfowl since it opens into a large pond.

I guess it depends on how "enclosed" your zoo is, or whether it's embedded in a wild landscape with minimal hard borders.

The zoo near me is full of wild animals: chipmunks, squirrels, snakes and all kinds of birds. One type of wild bird had made a nest near the food court last time I was there. They come for the food.
Edit: And mice, of course.

While I don't know how you would simulate this in game, this discussion reminds me of the bravest animal I've ever seen.

Dollywood in Pigeon Forge has a Bald Eagle rescue and rehabilitation area. While I was admiring the birds I spotted some movement towards the base of the hill. I looked, and there was a chipmunk gallivanting about, completely unconcerned about the eagles lurking above her. She was likely not in any real danger as I'm sure the eagles are well fed so there's no reason for them to hunt, but she didn't know that. I salute you, the Bravest Chipmunk.

Top Bottom