Wildflower Terrain/Plant

I think it would be really cool if they added grass with wildflowers as a terrain tool (or just as a placeable plant if this is not possible) into the game, maybe as part of a European pack (or better yet just in a free update!). This would be awesome if people wanted to add a wildlife area which is just left to nature (it would also be cool to have an option added to the education boards about why these areas are important for all native wildlife wherever you live) like some zoos (Yorkshire Wildlife Park for example) do have.

It would also make the empty spaces around the edge of your zoo more interesting whilst you build up the habitats, without having to spend hours placing trees etc. that you are likely to delete or move as your zoo grows!

I just incredibly love this idea ! This is my main complaint about all my zoos, I can't make them appealing to my eyes, and putting trees and flowers just get on my nerves and ruin my wrists. I'm a casual player and I'm here for the animals, not to plant trees for 3 jours straight when it's all the time I've got to play in a week...

This would be really nice to see and much easier to have a zoo that do not looks empty between habitats !

Top Bottom