Will do anything for Preorder Animals

Long story short, I didn't know this game had come out on console and I love it so, so much. Takes me back to my zoo tycoon days. That being said, the DLC animals are tragically some of my favorite. Way I see it, I have two chances to get them. One, beg a dev to give me the code. Please, please, please.

Two, be part of hopefully a large enough part of the community BEGGING them to give us late players a chance to get these animals someway, somehow

Long story short, I didn't know this game had come out on console and I love it so, so much. Takes me back to my zoo tycoon days. That being said, the DLC animals are tragically some of my favorite. Way I see it, I have two chances to get them. One, beg a dev to give me the code. Please, please, please.

Two, be part of hopefully a large enough part of the community BEGGING them to give us late players a chance to get these animals someway, somehow
they will put the rest of the dlc animals on the game in the future. when it comes to the preorder species, while I feel they will come eventually we can't promise anything.

Anything? You could buy a pc and the pc version, here you can buy the 3 animals for 12€.

But in all seriousness i kinda expect them to offer them later on again, ive seen so many people complaining about it.
this is why I don't give advice, I just don't have the brain power to answer other questions, just ignore my previous comment.

Keep being a squeaky wheel. If Frontier sees incentive for the 3 animals they will probably do it like they did for Pc. I can’t
guarantee it, but it’s possible.

Top Bottom