Will JWE2 Use Denuvo?

Hey all,
I am wanting to pre-order this game for my son but don't want to support DRM like Denuvo. Has there been any confirmation from devs that JWE2 will use Denuvo or some other always-on DRM?
Thanks in advance!

JWE uses it so this game probably will as well. Frontier never removed Denuvo from JWE I believe. It still there. I never had any issues with games using Denuvo and I have had Doom 2016 since release back in 2016 and I last played JWE back in 2020 and had no issues with it. Doom Eternal also uses Denuvo and I had no issues with that game either.

All the videos I have seen on the issue says Denuvo causes no noticeable performance impact. The only people that see performance drops are those trying to play the game at the minimum system requirements or lower.

Isn't Denuvo the reason the single player game has to be online to play?
I haven't noticed performance drops myself personally in JWE1 but I cannot access my game if the internet is off when I go to launch it. Or is that a separate issue.

I hate Denuvo, it makes my games lag.

I won’t support scared companies that are afraid their game isn’t good enough so all peopke will download it for free, so they make their game hard to play to support that aweful Denuvo.

Poor people will never buy games, no need to destroy good gaming experiences for people that DO buy the games, by using Denuvo...

Top Bottom