Will the Thargoids planetary installations be upgraded for odyssey

I’ve just been raiding a Thargoid structure in an my old srv and it got me thinking,
with Odyssey’s:
planetary tech upgrade,
Boots on the ground,
Newer lighting,
Etc, etc

Could we penetrate these “old horizons “ structures on foot?

Would there any additional gameplay? Or will it still be “srv” only experience?

Will the structure still “fit” on the new terrain?

Will there be refined art asset pass for shaders/material to take advantage of the new lighting?

Or will everything be “as is” until a FPS thargoid experience hits us with a future dedicated update (much like we have seen in earlier updates)

I wonder if the current settlements' interiors will be explorable. Would they take the trouble to create interiors for this tower for instance?

vulture.jpg

I suppose the real question is why wouldn't you be able to? is it really any different to moving around in the srv?
I wonder if the current settlements' interiors will be explorable. Would they take the trouble to create interiors for this tower for instance?

I doubt there will be any additional interiors to what we will get with starport's

We don't want a repeat of the Thargoid 'fruit fly' incident, not so close to bed time :D

Oh my gosh no, I thoroughly endorse this idea. The less known about those evil little freaks, the better.

Did you know though (I imagine you do with your rl), that figs are full of the corpses of year old fermented wasps? Another reason I'm glad I don't suffer from constipation.

Details elaborated a little for grossness

Top Bottom