Will there be new hybrids?

I think that there might be a new hybrid with the smaller dinosaurs?
D7260BBA-3E81-4D4E-8E5D-36A4F4391C53.jpeg

The two hybrids from the JW movies will be in the game. Also after watching Swrve's videos again it seems like the Dr. Wu DLC hybrids will be in the game as well.

That means everyone's favorite Ankylodocus will be in the game. Yay! /s

New hybrids? I doubt it since most people want real dinosaurs. I heard Dominion is supposed to be getting away from the hybrid stuff. Though Frontier can probably make some more if they wanted. Also if Universal gives them the green light I guess. They are working closely with Universal on JWE2 just like they did with JWE.

Hopefully there will be more hybrids added to JWE2 via updates or DLC, similar to the Secrets of Dr. Wu.

With confirmation that all of the hybrids from the previous game will be returning in the sequel, Frontier would have to add more in order to provide more variety for both carnivores and herbivores.

The Indominus rex, Spinoraptor and Indoraptor are all carnivorous raptor hybrids and the latter can be easily argued as just a variation of the former. With the Scorpius rex practically guaranteed to be in a Camp Cretaceous update/DLC along with the other dinosaurs from the show, this problem will be exacerbated even further.

A solution to this problem would be, through updates or DLC, to include new hybrids from the concept art for Camp Cretaceous and all of the old ones from the previous game; with Stegoceratops having a more film accurate appearance and Ankylodocus having a thorough redesign:

Stegoceratops - Film accurate design

Stegoceratops_v01_004_B.jpg

Ankylodocus - Redesign

dcwwpp0-5a4edacc-de76-4480-bb9f-aa50839cb77b.jpg

Camp Cretaceous Hybrid Concepts

raph-herrera-lomotan-hybrids-sheet2.jpg

Top Bottom