Wolverine Vs. Ratel

Btw, it often pops up on here that people dont want what they see, im honest, when i was recently driving my bike across a bridge in the middle of the night and met up their with a racoon it just fueld my love for them even more.
+ would you expect that you would run into a freacking racoon in the middle of a small city, on a little bridge in a northern germany harbour town?
I sure as hell didnt and it was really freacking cool

Btw, it often pops up on here that people dont want what they see, im honest, when i was recently driving my bike across a bridge in the middle of the night and met up their with a racoon it just fueld my love for them even more.
+ would you expect that you would run into a freacking racoon in the middle of a small city, on a little bridge in a northern germany harbour town?
I sure as hell didnt and it was really freacking cool
Yea I get that feeling I always fall for animals I see and learn about. I love raccoons but maybe there’s a slight childhood bias against them because my parents told me one of them ate a pet parrot I had... I don’t know if this is true or not but they said there was blood near the cage and raccoons in the area. I think it’s more likely it was a cat

I'm going to hop out of a tree in left field and suggest the fisher. I've been lucky enough to see them in the wild and they are a really cool, terrifying, and underappreciated animal.

The fisher is cool, but it doesnt really have a zoo presence. The best thing about it would be that its kinda like an otter without being one, but thats something the mink does aswell, while actually existing in captivity.

7299031.jpg

I think we are getting a large carnivore (cougar) and a smaller carnivore which could be the wolverine but also the Arctic fox or - and I think it's the most likely one - the raccoon.
Okay, I was wrong with the raccoon but for me personally the Arctic fox is even better because they absolutely perfectly fit into my Artcic section.

Top Bottom