[INDEPENDENT] Wolves of Jonai - PS-Wolves

Congratulations to everyone as we are the largest wing on Inara! With 1100 members. Keep it up guys!

Fly safe commanders.

Not all the Wolves play in the private group. There are dedicated PvP squadrons that roam our star systems in open making sure no one is causing trouble. Also no one in the group is forced to play in the private group. We have many commanders who enjoy open.

That's weird; when I was part of the Wolves, I never saw hide nor hair of others around home in Open, and certainly couldn't get others to wing up there.

Last edited:
Our community goal has begun!

Ready your cargo vessels Commanders, keep the supply lines up and running to Grant Dock in HR 7047. You will be tasked to deliver Titanium, Beryllium, Explosives, Aluminium and Palladium. Remember Commanders: Glory To The Alpha!
#EliteDangerous #WolvesOfJonai

The misfits were there last night hauling palladium (very profitable) and calling in FDLs for the Friday night firefight.

Our community goal has begun!

Ready your cargo vessels Commanders, keep the supply lines up and running to Grant Dock in HR 7047. You will be tasked to deliver Titanium, Beryllium, Explosives, Aluminium and Palladium. Remember Commanders: Glory To The Alpha!
#EliteDangerous #WolvesOfJonai

The Fatherhood is bringing the goods for you, and we are running fleet protection for the cargo ships

o7 Wolves

Thank you everyone! I hope you all have heaps of fun while helping out. Also anyone who participates gets the WoJ decal to put on your ships. :D

VVV

Been hauling my rear off with the Traderconda and managed to sneak into the top 10% :)

We've added both CG's as missions on the wing page and hopefully we can help get you to Tier 8

Gotta take the system first, General. Off your couch, let's go - lead us into glory!

i am director not a general, but we are slowly getting in to a good position it is just a numbers game now. but i did ally with the wolves before i even allied with my own faction. they are really hard to please considering i am the boss

Yeah, the higher the tier we get, the better services the station will have.

Obsidian Ant made a video about the cg as well. It seems we are popular all of a sudden. ��

Top Bottom