Workshop Wonderland with Nick Rodgers + Next week's Challenge!

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Hi coaster friends,

Thanks so much for the support during tonight's community livestream! It was heartwarming to see how welcoming and engaged you were with my guest tonight, the fabulous Head of Animation, Nick Rodgers! How cool were all his stories about different animations, rides, and the team behind them.
In case you missed it, you can rewatch the stream here:

[video=youtube;QuipD_CybfA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuipD_CybfA[/video]

We'll be back next week with the tiebreaker of Challenge Ed and Bo, so if you have any ideas for challenges that we can try to complete within 30 minutes, please pop them in the thread below. You can also always submit any cool Planet Coaster blueprints to community@frontier.co.uk with the subject line Workshop Wonderland.

See you next week at 7PM BST for the next community livestream!
Have a lovely evening,
Bo [heart]

P.s. Here is the Workshop Wonderland list:
Aritario’s fantasy flowers scenery
ATM Chest Workshop Wonderland – lydiayoung
Aztec Ride Entrance – Mikeysaurus
Brontosaurus the Dinosaur – DrGluon
Dragon Treasure – Sypirioth
Fairytale restaurant – knighty
Fortress Conquest – tooo
Goldskull Lookout – Arandom
Guardian of Gold Cave – Nemmie
Haunted Graveyard – Dengue
Hobbit Hole – CTGremlin
Hooligan’s Pub – Tillietwos
Mermaid’s Treasure – [EVO]Curry
Mr Salamander’s Treasure Hats – DrGluon
Mystic Manor - Andalf
Pirate Band Stage – John Donson
Pirate chest ATM – Clank
Pirate Theme ATM – Treasure Trove – Tillietwos
Pirate Theme Fountain – Tillietwos
Pirate Treasure hideaway tableau – Paulie
Pretty Cake – MrTrask1
Rock Guitar Garden – Dr Papadodu
Shipwrecked – ReedME
Spanky’s treasure bank – RCTSpanky
Teapot Building – Kerchie
Western Bank/ATM and Toilet – Hexer0
Wooden pirate ship – Winner1802

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Thank you Bo and Nick! The livestream was so good!

I truly love those behind the screens stories about how this masterpiece is made. Animation is something I really care about, and I love the tiny little details that go into animation (and other things like concept art, sketches and alike). I could even say that I'm in love with it, savour it. That's why I'm a big fan of PIXAR.

Thank you Frontier! I look forward to the next stream with you guys & the amazing community! [heart]

Have an amazing evening! [happy]

Challenge

Hey Community!

Thx for a Very Cool Stream again. Rock Star Kraken Nick made a fantastic Job! Bo you too of course.

Here a possible Challenge but i don't know if you can manage it in 30 Minutes...But Challenge is Challenge!

-----------------------
So here we go:

Build a "Building" in max. 30 Minutes which has every Buildingitem in it!

--> If you have time left you can use Scenery Objects to improve it but not until every Item from "Buildings" is used :-D

Have Fun!
-----------------------

Greetings Hexer0
Check out my Workshop if you Like! Workshop Link Hexer0

Yay! my Aztec Entrance was featured! :)

My God, I loved that Aztec entrance. You got a very beautiful creation into such a small space. [up]

And talking of God's, Nick was just brilliant. So many great stories. I was lucky enough to meet him on Friday and he's such a thoroughly nice chap. More livestreams please.

I have two challenge ideas as well:

- build a themed building with a theme that is not yet available (e.g. western, spooky, dinosaur, scifi, adventure island) within 30 minutes.
The better one wins :)

- build a ride/queue entrance for a workshop-blueprint coaster to make the queue scenery rating 100%
The better one wins :)

I hope you have a lot of fun, I'm for sure having a lot of joy watching the livestream [up][up]

Cheers
tom

My God, I loved that Aztec entrance. You got a very beautiful creation into such a small space. [up]

And talking of God's, Nick was just brilliant. So many great stories. I was lucky enough to meet him on Friday and he's such a thoroughly nice chap. More livestreams please.

Thanks Nemmie, much appreciated :)

Both build a coaster, save it. Go to new park. Place both coasters and play the game. After 30 min. Go see which of the 2 coasters did best.

Landscape sculptures: Recreate your favorite mascot with the landscape tool. (Gulpee, Cosmic Cow, Chief Beef, Pirate King, ...)
Closest to resemble the mascot wins.

Top Bottom