RCT 3 PC Wouldn't it be ironic if in 2007...

Thrillville PC came out, Later that year we got Coaster Madness and than Atari/Infogrames settled the suit with Chris and Frontier was making more RCT3 expansions. A real possibility, perhaps. I mean boy oh boy we'd be getting Braben Shots again, Ken would be out and about happily pitching his game and we could continue expanding rct3. I mean like 2007 might just end up being a major banner year for 3D coaster games and platforms and lets not forget the rumored merger between Virtual Rides and No Limits.

I can't wait to see what 2007 brings thru 2008, after a great start in 2006 that fizzled because of the Coporate Carousels everyone got on or as we call them a "Legal-Go-Round"!

He?

Thrill-ville never be released on PC!
Why should they throw away their money while RCT 3 is a much better game?!

If they're planning to release a new exp. for RCT3, it will be very hard to fill it with things like the pools of soaked or the zoo of wild!

Uwe

Do you know what I think would be good? RCT4 on PS3... after all, you can plug in a usb mouse and keyboard onto the PS3 and there wouldn't be as many problems... only problem is the PS3 is going to cost £425... oh well...

Brett C

Frontier
Nuclear Fish said:
Do you know what I think would be good? RCT4 on PS3... after all, you can plug in a usb mouse and keyboard onto the PS3 and there wouldn't be as many problems... only problem is the PS3 is going to cost £425... oh well...
Well, with the RCT series in general, the series has been based on the PC mainly. I see your point though, but let's not get too over our self in what is possible. ;)

2007 we will see major action on the RCG platform.

Like the dude with the glasses, Agent Smith told him in the Matrix, its inevitable. TVPC is on its way, and so is CM and RCT3 will revive either with CS or Atari, take your pick as the coaster chips fall. But 2007 thru 2008 seasons will see great things coming. Its posted in my new ticketbooth pundit monthly post. But they are definitely coming and there may be three other companies ;) making 3D coaster game/themepark products that may blow the current RCT3 right out of the flume waters. So next year promises to be indeed a crowded banner year for RCG game platforms.

A GNU Public Domain product wouldn't necessarily...

Require sales such as cm. But honestly if we get several 3DRCG's (3D Roller Coaster Games) I would be greatly appreciative whether they require purchase or not.

Top Bottom