Wraithsbury Chapel

jJkAiHE.jpg

After a looong break from Planet Zoo and nearly 2 years since I posted anything from the game, I got back into it the last few weeks and decided to make a spooky bat exhibit. Who knew these adorable little poppets could be spooky?
This was inspired by the bat walkthrough at Chester Zoo which is fantastic.

Workshop link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2896625714

Dare to enter the dark world of Wraithsbury Chapel and wander into the catacombs where cold-blooded creaturess lurk in the dank recesses amongst ancient stalactites. Make your way beyond into the eternal twilight of the cursed churchyard where bats swoop while you explore the ruins of the old abbey and the mausoleum of a long forgotten bloodline.
But beware. Amonst the gravestones and beyond the trees, Wraiths eyes watch the living from the shadows.

fqLLk5O.jpg

2QBNuRA.jpg

Behind the facade you can see the exhibit animal house and behind that, the large bat walkthrough.
sx5g4CX.jpg

TEjtr2o.jpg

yY8GZ0e.jpg

1QNMUpS.jpg

53GHCrN.jpg

FgnO63K.jpg

Just inside, you enter the catacombs. You can see the doorways leading to the bat exhibit either side of the information signs. And at the back you can see the Goliath Birdeater Spider, Amazonian Giant Centipede and Boa Constrictor Exhibits.
P1sDesV.jpg

Looking back towards the entrance are the Giant Forest Scorpion and Goliath Frog exhibits
RtB8t8y.jpg

0G2Vs3x.jpg

u44ZFTn.jpg

9t1yAWn.jpg

JpgDGGZ.jpg

mYbED97.jpg

Through the door into the eternal twilight of the abandoned churchyard where bats swoop and wraiths eyes watch you from the shadows.
vOdMWej.jpg

Looking back the the first entrance to the bat exhibit
Fw0V5kM.jpg

Eyes watch you walk past the gravestones and ruined abbey
ITLYCug.jpg

mqVuRfJ.jpg

KimIm29.jpg

So cute. I just want to boop that nose!
VAWX9X0.jpg

One of the bat roosts is made to look like a mausoleum. One of the doors is slightly open so the bats can go inside if they want to rest away from the guests.
bVvozYy.jpg

Bsq2VK3.jpg

zuuqcH5.jpg

You can make your escape back through the other door of the spooky church.
AdPdqQZ.jpg

TkMsf2U.jpg

O2H73lu.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom