Wrong Resolution

Hi Peep's,

When I change the screen resolution to 3840*2160 it says that's what It Is In the display settings of the game but my screen feels like It's lower than what its indicating. MSI afterburner GPU monitor is massive on screen and this happens only when my screen res is lower than stated above. anybody else feel like the screen rez is lower than its saying it is? anyway to test the exact screen res with 3rd party addons? Thanks for any reply's

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    895.2 KB · Views: 89
I do have the exact same issue. In horizons its fine. It startet with odyssey. I tried deleting/editing the graphic config files but it still is low res.

Hi Peep's,

When I change the screen resolution to 3840*2160 it says that's what It Is In the display settings of the game but my screen feels like It's lower than what its indicating. MSI afterburner GPU monitor is massive on screen and this happens only when my screen res is lower than stated above. anybody else feel like the screen rez is lower than its saying it is? anyway to test the exact screen res with 3rd party addons? Thanks for any reply's
Screenshot it then look at the resolution of the screenie?
No idea if that works or not, just a suggestion....

After the update today I tried launching it again. Still the same problem. I set the window mode to window and it made E:D 4x the size of my screen, as it would on a fullHD monitor.

After the update today I tried launching it again. Still the same problem. I set the window mode to window and it made E:D 4x the size of my screen, as it would on a fullHD monitor.
It's not anything to do with the super sampling settings?

Top Bottom