Roller Coasters X-Flight from Six Flags Worlds of Adventure (Geauga Lake) recreation

SCROLL TO BOTTOM TO SEE UPDATED VERSION

Beginning a complete recreation of the ride side of Six Flags Worlds of Adventure (2001-2003)/ Geauga Lake (2004-2007). I used to work at this park (my hometown park) so I am using old google maps archives and tons of personal photos to recreate this historic park that dated back to the 1800's. PLEASE NOTE: Everything is still getting tweaked, but I decided to share my work thus far. I am hoping the April update comes with the Vekoma Flying dutchman coaster track, Intamin Impulse, Vekoma boomerang, Intamin first generation freefall, and Skycoaster rides to help complete my park.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=854464181

e49HNHx.jpg

TEGcKAd.jpg

lKNlYRf.jpg

LLdesnk.jpg

Last edited:
Good start, I love recreations.

Tip for taking screenshots:
Press Right CTRL + Right Shift + G to hide the planet coaster GUI. (ESC to get it back)
And use ALT+Print Screen to take a screenshot without your start menu.

Yes.

I actually have been working on a full recreation of Geauga Lake (Six flags worlds of adventure) since last summer (alpha phase) when larger maps were released.

The xflight recreation has received several updates (to improve appearance, smoothness, and accuracy) as much as possible (since we don't have vekoma flying dutchman track available).

I plan to release everything "soon". Just want to make sure everything is as good as I can get it. I am a hardcore Geauga lake junkie. I used to work there as well so I have a ton of photos and footage I've been using to help build everything. [pirate]

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

The latest version of this park is available on the Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=854464181 (link from the first post of this thread). It looks like it wasn't updated since February 2017.

Thanks Joel!!! This recreation has received several improvements since February. Hopefully I can get it uploaded soon.

I have about 75% of park finished including all 10 geauga lake coasters finished (including big dipper, villain, and raging wolf bobs). Height stats had to be altered because friction on wooden rides in the game will not allow me to recreate properly. I played with terrain, but didn't like the results. Pics are coming.

Park is fully functional and capable of getting over 10,000 guests...with 7-8fps lol. But 25-35fps with no guests. (I7-3770k overclocked to 4ghz, 16gb ram, gtx 970 3.5gb 1080p full screen)

Last edited:
Top Bottom