X1 performance issues

Generally I find that the massive framerate drop kicks in randomly on landing at a station and persists until I restart the game, at which point it goes away, so guessing a memory issue that gets flushed on a restart.

I play several 4k games on my One X and imho ED is one of the least optimized games of them all.
Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Origins, Ark, etc. all run perfectly smooth.
I'm using a 4k Oled tv btw.

I play several 4k games on my One X and imho ED is one of the least optimized games of them all.
Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Origins, Ark, etc. all run perfectly smooth.
I'm using a 4k Oled tv btw.
I always assumed ED was better optimized for XBox than it is for PS4. That's actually why I'm here, as sometimes I'm tempted to defect to the XBox for a better ED experience. This thread is making me have second thoughts..

BTW, PS4 also suffers a huge framerate drop when side-menus are open.

I always assumed ED was better optimized for XBox than it is for PS4. That's actually why I'm here, as sometimes I'm tempted to defect to the XBox for a better ED experience. This thread is making me have second thoughts..

How are the elephant butts these days?

I've since had luck with the issues by changing my TV settings from game mode not saying it will work for everyone but it has for me.

I would invite you over for a beer and to look @ ED on the 1X, but because I live in New Zealand that could be a bit tricky! However, if you're ever on holiday here look me up.

Top Bottom