Xbox - Banking turns in a coaster track how?

I have looked here, on video tutorials, watched the tutorial on coaster building and tried several websites and I cannot find a clear answer. So Please help! I simply want to know how to bank my track after the initial drop. I understand I need to do this to mitigate the lateral G-forces. It seems simple enough to do on PC but I cannot find the controls on the console!! Can someone please give me advice on how to achieve this?

I'm not an expert on building coasters but when you mean banking, you mean making turns on your coaster right? If that's the case, for Xbox you hold the X button, and PS I believe it's the square button. From there it'll tell you to use the LT or RT button to bank and L2 or R2 to bank

I have looked here, on video tutorials, watched the tutorial on coaster building and tried several websites and I cannot find a clear answer. So Please help! I simply want to know how to bank my track after the initial drop. I understand I need to do this to mitigate the lateral G-forces. It seems simple enough to do on PC but I cannot find the controls on the console!! Can someone please give me advice on how to achieve this?
Hey Ahagan, take a look at this section of my video it should make it clear as I talk through the buttons as well as demonstrating it
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uZqaQTjJzc&list=PLtgqor1tqF4etvCiOLbQQ4yXcRbA4SSd5&t=189s

Thank you for the replies. It was a great help. My issue was I was trying to bank the turns AFTER I had placed the track. I didn't realize you could only bank while placing the tracks. Thank you so much!

I know this is a late reply but Google sent me here years later trying to find out the same information which is still not mentioned, Banking AFTER track is placed...

Figured it out myself and thought I might as well share it here for the next person, I'm on PS4 but I will assume it's the same for Xbox

First select the piece of track you want to start banking at, then hold down the select button to multiple select all pieces of track you want banked. (X on PS4 , A on Xbox)

Once the full length of track is selected, there should be a button listed Banking/Move (Square on PS4, X on Xbox) holding that button you can use the shoulder buttons to bank as needed. (L2/R2 on PS4, LT/RT on XBox)

Top Bottom