Xbox console how access rollercoaster camera view?

I see the rollercoaster camera icon on xbox version but the icon is grey out' and does not say why, which in computer version was easy to use. I try opening the rollercoaster but the icon is still greyOut and not clickable
Please help..

I have the same issues with the PS4 console edition. The ride cam icon is grey and not clickable and the same goes for the first person view of the guests. Does this not work in console editions? That was the main reason I bought the console version to see the rides on a bigger screen.

I've never had this issue on Xbox.. when you click on the ride and are on the screen where you can Test/Open the ride, do you Hold Y and select Ride Cam? Or are you trying to access it from the bottom of that UI screen (next to the delete button)? I always just click the ride, then hold Y and select ride cam.

I’ve read in another forum that it just doesn’t work until you completed the first tutorial completely and get a golden star. Then it should work. I hadn’t done the whole tutorial but just enough to understand the difference to the steam version. But now I do and hopefully it works then.

Top Bottom