Xbox Series X Specs: 12TF RDNA2

I game on the PC for one simple reason, 60fps or greater. The current consoles mostly offer 30fps due to the weak CPU, but the new consoles coming out are going to changed all that.

Currently run a Ryzen 3700x, Radeon RX 5700 xt, Samsug NVMe, 32GB DDR4 ram and a 144hz freesync monitor. It looks like the new Xbox Series X will offer everything I need in one little box.

Specs Unleashed! :eek:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcY4nRHapmE

I hear that the Series X will come with VR out of the box, as long as you are prepared to pay for it!

No, Microsoft will not support VR in any form at launch. No custom VR headset and no compatibility with third-party headsets. Yet. Phil Spencer said they could jump on the bandwagon if VR becomes a mainstream thing, but right now it's not. In the future, however (possibly a few years down the line) it's perfectly possible since the Series X will be adequately powerful for that.

No, Microsoft will not support VR in any form at launch. No custom VR headset and no compatibility with third-party headsets. Yet. Phil Spencer said they could jump on the bandwagon if VR becomes a mainstream thing, but right now it's not. In the future, however (possibly a few years down the line) it's perfectly possible since the Series X will be adequately powerful for that.
Well I guess it's time to join the master race

It's certainly generating a lot of promise. :(
giphy.gif

Top Bottom