You griefers cowards why don't you come for me?

Last thing I've heard "Steam" isn't too popular around here, something about "charts" and stuff :ROFLMAO:
I have no idea what your talking about.. I love steam.. I bought this game through steam and I have all my games backed up on steam in my one drive.. should my hard drive ever die I can simply pop in a new one and I am on my way in no time.. steam is really good. I have read that people are having issues with it but I can honestly say I have never had a single issue with steam..

I have been in LSE 239 for the past week trying to give away free void opals. Not even grieters are brave enough to show. I'm freaking broadcasting on steam and they are scared to show!
This game is dead, broken, doomed and unplayable because of cheats.
Call me when FDEV fix all, plz.

I'm confused, ganking or participating in pvp makes the game unplayable?
Yes, for gankers. The OP's question was directed at gankers and not the entire Playerbase. So if you are neither a ganker nor a meaningful PvPer, this question wasn't directed at you. For us, the game is not playable. PvP is not supported in a stable way.

Last edited:
Yes, for gankers. The OP's question was directed at gankers and not the entire Playerbase. So if you are neither a banker nor a meaningful PvPer, this question wasn't directed at you. For us, the game is not playable. PvP is not supported in a stable way.
But it never has been supported in a 'stable' way. Nothing has changed in-game - except that a topic has been raised about cheating (which we all know has exisited in one form or another throughout the game's history) and now all of the PvP players are recoiling in horror that it exists.
I'm sure Frontier are working hard to get those cheaters out of the game, patience good sir, patience :)

I have been in LSE 239 for the past week trying to give away free void opals. Not even grieters are brave enough to show. I'm freaking broadcasting on steam and they are scared to show!

I believe the accepted wisdom tells us that if you cannot find the Cmdrs you are looking for in a particular system, then they are indisputably hiding in solo.

But it never has been supported in a 'stable' way. Nothing has changed in-game - except that a topic has been raised about cheating (which we all know has exisited in one form or another throughout the game's history) and now all of the PvP players are recoiling in horror that it exists.
I'm sure Frontier are working hard to get those cheaters out of the game, patience good sir, patience :)
I've waited 4 years for a combat logging fix. I guess patience is no longer available. Also instancing, various bugs (fighters are an ingame lagswitch), balancing, no objectives, no death penalties. Cheating is just one more thing on top that hides all the other issues.

Last edited:
Did you double check that you were not in SOLO mode?

Maybe... a big number of those grievers followed the usual Overpower path. They followed the metas, they tweaked their ships to maximum effect to have a head on in PvP, and when even that didn't get them on top, they started using cheats. But now that the cheat alarm has sounded, they recoiled, and avoid PvP because they just can't have that "edge feeling" without breaking the rules.
I myself don't do PvP since old quake 2 brainless frantic deathmatches. My body is older, and I just don't have the reflexes for it.
But I love cooperative play, wings and squadrons, and accept friendly fire just for lols.
I play Elite mostly in solo or Mobius.

Last edited:
If you broadcast with a commander name called Doom U ..... it's hardly surprising that noobs will stay away ! As for griefers, well they probably are all in sidewinders in the noob systems.

If you broadcast with a commander name called Doom U ..... it's hardly surprising that noobs will stay away ! As for griefers, well they probably are all in sidewinders in the noob systems.
There's no PvP in the starting systems.
Edit: Sorry, it seems you can kill 5 before you're booted.

Top Bottom