You know you’ve lost your player base when.....

And what patch would that be?

The one that is due out on Monday... of next week?

...it’s 3 days after a patch dropped and Obsidianant has made 3 MS Flight Simulator videos and no Elite Dangerous video about the update.
Obsidian Ant just received a new pre-release build of Flight Simulator 2020, so he's naturally going to cover it.

Meanwhile, Elite's next update hasn't gone live yet - that happens next week on Monday.

The previous update went live on 15th July and he's done four videos on Elite since
Are you okay?

And what patch would that be?

The one that is due out on Monday... of next week?

Ah....I didn’t realize the patch got “reprioritized”. Silly me thought something was going to get delivered on time.

I’m still running the version from last December.

Just admit you messed up, silly doofus.

I admit it. I don’t follow Elite nearly as closely as I used to.....but thinking that FDev would deliver something on time was definitely something I should have known better.

Saw the patch notes post....was looking for some videos on what got fixed and what got broken and didn’t see any.....

I admit it. I don’t follow Elite nearly as closely as I used to.....but thinking that FDev would deliver something on time was definitely something I should have known better.

Saw the patch notes post....was looking for some videos on what got fixed and what got broken and didn’t see any.....
Wow. To know what's going on you could always try logging in to the game. Or if you don't play it, you could try not writing uninformed rubbish.

I really was "out" of things to do ie self made goals before fleet carriers, so it didn't really tide me over for long. Waiting eagerly for dev diaries.

uh, I guess if you live your life based on what OA does... can't recall the last time I watched one of his vids.

Top Bottom