Your Exobiology Jackpot?

What's the fattest system you scanned for exobiology to date?

I just scored 630 million (with bonuses) today.
I wonder how common these are - show your best!
20240501015313_1 - Copy.jpg

20240501015321_1 - Copy.jpg

Almost elite in exo!
Highest single system payout was 430+ mill.
But I do know other cmdrs who've had alot more inc Op
Yeah, I kinda felt that 450ish million is probably not so rare. My previous record from a week ago was 467 million and I expected there are many more such results, but 630 million feels pretty high.
20240429214841_1 - Copy.jpg

20240429214859_1 - Copy.jpg

I have no idea to be honest, I hit a system potentially worth somewhere between ~65 and ~85 million not including bonus towards the end of my last exploration trip, however since passing Elite in exobiology I haven’t been bothering to scan everything in fact unless stuff was likely to be a new Codex tick for me I would only get a couple of items per system.

Mind you even with that slow down I am up near 90% at Elite I.

I've not noted any specifics, but my most junior alt has made around 1.7 billion from Bio scans, so far, on the way to Colonia, still another 12KLY to go!
(Using one of my main accounts FC as a travelling base)

I had one with 6 CO2 atmo bodies, 1 with 6 signals and 5 with 5 signals. I know 5 of them payed over 20 million before bonus, might have been 6, don’t remember for sure. Was definitely more than a half billion system with bonuses. I’ll check when I’m at my PC later to see if I can find it.

Found the system, bodies 8 A-F were all 5 signals save one which was six for a total of 31 plants, and all were ~8% metal CO2 atmosphere. I also found my notes I took as I explored the system and they payed 20-24million each which I always round down for a combined minimum of 130 million, so with it all being first discover ~650 million.
system
obligatory pic

What's the fattest system you scanned for exobiology to date?

I just scored 630 million (with bonuses) today.
I wonder how common these are - show your best!
730 mils following 1 carrier jump (7 ships' jumps). I don't recall for sure exact systems count had the life. Also I don't scan exact same things in the same system. It could add up.

The Jackpot isn't in the credits duders

The Jackpot is in the Zejoos!* ELECTRICAES
1714718298421.png

Paid for by the Zejoos explorators comission

*Note (addeendum, 5/6/3010) the picture does not show what I thought - which is that they were (almost) all electricaes! Have fun pickin' and a grinnin CMDRs

Last edited:
I just started this exobiology less than a week ago. I have had a FCC since the day they were released, and it sat in Namnetes until a few days ago. Now I am out of the bubble in it with my ships exploring. This is from my last session. I only play 1-3 hours or so at a time.

If the SS looks awful it is because I resized it by half.

Attachments

• 569.9 Million.png
    569.9 Million.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
I just started this exobiology less than a week ago. I have had a FCC since the day they were released, and it sat in Namnetes until a few days ago. Now I am out of the bubble in it with my ships exploring. This is from my last session. I only play 1-3 hours or so at a time.

If the SS looks awful it is because I resized it by half, and then half again, I hope it will upload this time.
Have you saved it as a .jpg?

Top Bottom