Your Exobiology Jackpot?

Nothing. Not even their ridiculously inflated typical "fix" for a game mechanic could get me to do any of it.
I have played very little in the last two years until I thought I'd give exobiology a try. I asked some questions and got ghreat advice, I watched videos, I made some local scans in the bubble, then I struck out and I am having fun.

I just moved my carrier for the very first time a few days ago and I have had it since the first day they were released.

I feel like my Commander is alive again and I am getting back into the forums.

Found this tasty morsel recently - iirc it had 53 biologicals in the one system :)

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 39
Beginners, the lot of you!

Haha, yeah, I haven't done much exobiology yet. Probably FSS'd about 200 undiscovered systems looking for exobiology finds, found about 60 with any bio signs and perhaps less than 30 with more than 3 total bio signals. My 630 million came from one of these 30. I have a feeling tha this is easily an order of magnitude below folks like you :p but I'll keep huntin' as time allows.

Think the most I had from one system was around 600-700 million. That did have two water atmosphere planets though.

I did pass through one system that had the potential for over 2b payout, I passed on that one because my laptop was overheating and I was waiting on my new PC so I posted the location in the exploration thread, I think someone went there and scanned some of it but it was the biggest potential payout for a single system I had ever seen.

Top Bottom