Your know you're tired when...

......when I spend more time in the forums than actually playing the game! [hotas]

Either that or I have Stockholm syndrome, LOL.

Last edited:
When it becomes a weekly routine for the wife to wake you up to come to bed at 4am on a Saturday morning! ;)

YES!

and then you discovered that:
* speed limiter is set at 2001c
* fuel consumption is presented in t/h and luckily you didn't run out.

For me the tell-tale signs are unable to keep eyes open or focus on target. I don't crash into stars because I throttle down immediately after countdown, so I exit hyperspace at 0 throttle. This gives ample time to sleep falling onto a star 30m/s :D

When you are flying a large ship and say to yourself **** it lets try landing on an outpost just for the sheer hell of it. Docking gets denied (of course) your eyes are closing, you see a landing pad, go straight for it, crash and bounce off but not before getting a bounty and hello rebuy screen. That happened to me last night and i knew it was time to get to bed lol

... when you micro-nap, and crash into the biggest black hole in the galaxy :eek:

[video=youtube_share;388m6LhZlhA]https://youtu.be/388m6LhZlhA[/video]

when you sit there wondering why the hell am i not landing on this planet, and realise an hour later that it was the other planet in a binary that was landable

When your unlock mission for Liz Ryder requires you to drive 380,000Ls, so you accidentally fall asleep and wake up two hours later... almost 3 million Ls on the OTHER SIDE of the system.

Which, incidentally, is why when youre tired, switch to a disposable ship. Poor Cobra3 has gone through so much because I've been sleepy behind the wheel.

THIS!!! So many times the mrs has come and woke me up on the couch mid supercruise thousands of LS past my intended target - then I get the whole "you and that bloody space game on your bloody Xbox" woman eh 😆 In fact just last night I managed to stop only few thou LS past Liz Ryder's place. Lucky this time I guess. But we fellow CMDR's always come back to it no matter what. Definition of insanity ?

You know you're tired when you get a mission that takes you to "Haghole". Here I thought I was playing ED, not ESO ;)

THIS!!! So many times the mrs has come and woke me up on the couch mid supercruise thousands of LS past my intended target - then I get the whole "you and that bloody space game on your bloody Xbox" woman eh �� In fact just last night I managed to stop only few thou LS past Liz Ryder's place. Lucky this time I guess. But we fellow CMDR's always come back to it no matter what. Definition of insanity ?
Insanity? Hmm, that's a strange way to say it.

'Round these parts its pronounced "dedication".

o7

(okay also like... a light sprinkling of insanity)

I nodded off whilst scooping, headed back from Sag A. Thankfully I play with a headset with the sound jacked up. The heat klaxons and subconcious knowledge of having 3 weeks of scan data jerked me awake!

Rad Pi yup I'll whole heartedly agree there. I've had 2 odd years of it and just only landed myself an Annaconda. Been a hell of a ride and a lot of witnessing the re-buy screen. So worth it

Top Bottom