Your new interdiction tools.

I was just in the Lyncis Sector GG-Y C16 running the road to riches. I was playing solo. My cargo hold was empty. Got interdicted, My ship shut down entirely, would not come back on line. I determined that it had crashed the whole game. If this is your idea of new interdiction tools count me out I am through with this game.

Well where is the wisdom in having NPCs interdict people with no cargo? And no you can't have my stuff. LOL
Police state, a.k.a. High Security? I often get interdicted by overzealous and bored System Security in War and Civil War state systems. It's criminal for anyone else to interdict a clean Cmdr so I should be able to shoot them for wasting my time! ☠

I was just in the Lyncis Sector GG-Y C16 running the road to riches. I was playing solo. My cargo hold was empty. Got interdicted, My ship shut down entirely, would not come back on line. I determined that it had crashed the whole game. If this is your idea of new interdiction tools count me out I am through with this game.

You sure it wasn't thaaaaargoids?

Police state, a.k.a. High Security? I often get interdicted by overzealous and bored System Security in War and Civil War state systems. It's criminal for anyone else to interdict a clean Cmdr so I should be able to shoot them for wasting my time! ☠

I ate a rebuy once with a canopy breached from a CZ after being interdicted by the same faction I worked for. Fun times. A grade Life support since that episode.

It wouldn't be hard, but I'm sure you'd get people moaning about "psychic" Npcs. You'd probably also get calls that it's unrealistic for them to always know.

Yes, it's annoying sometimes, but let's be honest, it's not exactly hard to avoid it.

When you say your ship shut down is it possible that you forgot to fill up before going for your trip?

Running out of fuel at the moment you are interdicted, while unlikely, isn't beyond the realm of possibilities.

Top Bottom