PvP Zarek Null: "Even Thargoids obey my will."

Ok so that's who was opening voice comms with me yesterday. Sorry mate, I don't usually accept voice comms from randoms.

I was very disappointed that the Thargoids were unable to kill a single, non-combat-fitted dolphin at point blank range. My plasmaconda could have destroyed him in under 7 seconds had I been in range. I assumed that the Thargoids would have been able to get the job done themselves, which is why I hung back.

Last edited:
Ascendo: aren't you the guy that was trying to use (c)heat cannons on me?

Nope. 2 x APA's and 5 x Multi-Cannons.

I can't stand heat cannons, I've made several posts on here complaining about them. Shame on FDEV for still not getting them sorted.

I was the person in the unarmed exploration anaconda who laughed when you attacked me outside on of the space stations. I was then in a sidewinder (I was killing time waiting for my cutter to arrive) ... Then, obviously the Cutter.

Don't take the trash talk seriously, it's all said in good humour. I like a bit of PVP :)

Nope. 2 x APA's and 5 x Multi-Cannons.

I can't stand heat cannons, I've made several posts on here complaining about them. Shame on FDEV for still not getting them sorted.

I was the person in the unarmed exploration anaconda who laughed when you attacked me outside on of the space stations. I was then in a sidewinder (I was killing time waiting for my cutter to arrive) ... Then, obviously the Cutter.

Don't take the trash talk seriously, it's all said in good humour. I like a bit of PVP :)

Oh you were part of that cutter-FDL-cobra 3v1 that drove me away from that anarchy station. You weren't in a wing, but I was taking fire from all three of you at once. I fight cutters all the time, but trying to beat a cutter and an FDL (and cobra) alone is just not smart.

I prefer this one ;)

[video=youtube_share;VvZ5jvBHOp4]https://youtu.be/VvZ5jvBHOp4[/video]

Last edited:
Top Bottom