Zone de conflit - a web app for War Zone and Community Goals

Hello everybody,

I'm CMDR Tealc and I created a web application for ED.

This application is very simple : you can add a War Zone or a Community Goal and all of that is very simple.

No registration is required, only one or two fields are necessary (Name for the CG and the system for War Zone and CG).

This is very useful if you can't read everytime galnet news, if you want to know if a CG is active and where.

Same thing for WZ, you can check the list and search a zone close to you.

The app is in french (by default) and english. If you see a bad translation, you can report it on this thread, I will update it.

If you have any questions or suggestions, you can propose it here.

I think add a new option in the app : possibility to add Extraction site source for miner (not sure for the name) and bounty hunters.

If you are motivated and you want an other language, you can tell me on this post, I will can give you the file and you can translate in your language.

I think that's all, the link is : http://www.vocals.ovh/zone-conflit/

Thank you.

How about keeping things in english?
Not just for the english speaking populace, but the rest of the world outside the spanish speaking countries....

There's a flag in the top right corner for language choice.

But I will add I havent paid too much attention to the content just yet.

Last edited:
Just went to Thiansi on top of the site's list.
Nothing.
The site says 2 HIZ and 2 LIZ, but there isn't even unrest in the system between any of the factions.

Last edited:
Please prove me wrong since I'm itching for some warzone action flying around in my spanking new A-grade Vulture :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Same at LHS 331.(second on the list) NOTHING.
Site say 7 HIZ and 5 LIZ. (That would be a first.)
I dont think so. One of the factions is even in BOOM.
Not likely to start a fight against anything.....

Then again, please prove me wrong... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for all answers.

Indeed you have the choice to choose your language : french or english. As I said before, if you want your own language, you can tell me here, I give you the file and you can translate it ;)

For the War Zone, the app is open for everybody, so it's not sur at 100% that the information is correct. Maybe after I will create a member system if it is necessary ...

One advice : if you want to go to a WZ, check the date, if the information is dated more or less 1 week, maybe it is not right now.

Little update :

- I deleted active system for War Zones, too much abuse.

No loss compared to the old version because you can't know if it was true. Each WZ is deleted after 10 days.

Others updates will come soon, keep use the app and fill it, thank you very much :)

wolverine2710

Tutorial & Guide Writer
Nice tool. Congratz. Rep +1.

Is it still under active development?

I've added it to my "third party tools" thread because I saw that biobob (author ED3PTT) has added it to ED3PTT (see OP thread). I seem to have missed this thread/tool. Hopefully now its gets a bit more exposure, something the tool deserves. Fingers crossed ;-)

Last edited:
Top Bottom