Zoo in Planet Coaster DLC

we want a DLC that allows us to create zoos in Planet Coaster, an amusement park is not an amusement park if it doesn't have a zoo, we want several complete DLCs that give us all kinds of possibilities to create zoos inside Planet Coaster

"We want"?

I think you mean "I and others might want..." because not all of us want that ourselves...;)

Most of the amusement parks in the world do not have zoo's. Some certainly do, but those who don't are STILL amusement parks.
There's a large number of static and animated zoo-type animals available in the Workshop that can be used to add a zoo to your park, but I seriously doubt that adding Planet Zoo-type animals to this version of Planet Coaster is ever going to happen. Perhaps that might change if there is ever a PC2 game in the future?

Planet "Every Thing" will be released when fdev run out of new Cash cows and JW IP is even more dead..
Every management game fdev do will just be combined to a single cobra engine game using the same copy and pasted assets...
Dinos, sheep, coasters, and vehicles all in one recycled asset management game IP = P.E.T coming soon...

Last edited:
Top Bottom