the 10.000 hours club

I'm not even at 5000 despite playing pretty much every day since launch. I typically get 1.5hrs a day during the week and 2hrs a day at the weekend.

I just did some sums.

10,000 hrs is about 3.4 hrs a day, every day, for 8 years!

I guess there are more than a few happy Gaming Catheter (TM) owners in this thread... :)

(Or they just get up to use the loo while remaining logged in of course, but that's not as funny)

homer-simpson-nerd-alert.gif
Haha not really ive been here 2 years and clocked up over 5000 hours so 10k in 8 years is decent going.
No chance will i catch my 48k hours in Everquest :ROFLMAO:

O7

Just under 5K on my main and under 1K on my first alt, and less than 1K on all my other alts, (free EG account tritium fuelers), combined myself. I don't think I will make 10K total.

• Like (+1)
Reactions: Imo
Hey all,

after slightly more than eight years of playing Elite Dangerous I finally exceeded the 10.000 hours of play. I would like to celebrate this here today with all those who spend that much time of their life in a computer game too - in this one computer game. 🥳

Greetings, Cmdr Imo
from the Children of Imo, part of the Elite Secret Service, helping Hand of the Brotherhood of the Void, TCF confederate, Mob Dragon of Dragon's Gaming, former Varangian Guard of the Wanderers of the Witch Space. Meet me on Discord: Imo#0428. o7
Nice! I've got 12,000 hours on my main account (71 weeks), I dread to look at the other three accounts.

Hey all,

after slightly more than eight years of playing Elite Dangerous I finally exceeded the 10.000 hours of play. I would like to celebrate this here today with all those who spend that much time of their life in a computer game too - in this one computer game. 🥳

Greetings, Cmdr Imo
from the Children of Imo, part of the Elite Secret Service, helping Hand of the Brotherhood of the Void, TCF confederate, Mob Dragon of Dragon's Gaming, former Varangian Guard of the Wanderers of the Witch Space. Meet me on Discord: Imo#0428. o7
Congrats CMDR but please please please its 10,000 not 10.000 unless you've actually only played for just under half a day? I've hit around 5000+ combination of launcher hours and Steam.

• Like (+1)
Reactions: Imo
Congrats CMDR but please please please its 10,000 not 10.000 unless you've actually only played for just under half a day? I've hit around 5000+ combination of launcher hours and Steam.

Many countries use the . as the thousand separator, it's quite common in Europe, although I understand the UK has now left Europe so the confusion is probably understandable!

Top Bottom