Planet Zoo: Arid Animal Pack Releasing 20 June 🐪

1687184003163.png

Oh my gosh, the Black Rhinoceros looks absolutely NOT too dark 😱
The model is truly AMAZING 🤯

Cesar Creates for credits :
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIOpkcXznqE&ab_channel=CesarCreates

Any sign of any neat color morphs, either for new species or old ones? I’m still feeling spoiled by whichever update it was that silently added the king cheetah and melanistic wolf.
Thankfully, the Bactrian Camel seems to have gotten an update. Not the complete remodel I was hoping for, but the new darker colour morph it has received has significantly improved the model. I hope one day we get a fluffier variant, but this darker fur will do for now!!!

Thankfully, the Bactrian Camel seems to have gotten an update. Not the complete remodel I was hoping for, but the new darker colour morph it has received has significantly improved the model. I hope one day we get a fluffier variant, but this darker fur will do for now!!!
Really ?? Could you share an image of the updated model :eek: ?

Oh that is cool, the dark variant on the Bactrian Camel looks really great. And it almost looks like they applied the Dromedary animation on the Bactrian too? Or were they walking like that before?

View attachment 359051
Oh my gosh, the Black Rhinoceros looks absolutely NOT too dark 😱
The model is truly AMAZING 🤯

Cesar Creates for credits :
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIOpkcXznqE&ab_channel=CesarCreates
The model of the black rhino looks very good, but the fact that it didn't get any new animations (at least I haven't seen any in the few videos I've watched) bumps me a bit. I mean, no new running animation and no browsing, that was the least that I would have expected for this species...

The model of the black rhino looks very good, but the fact that it didn't get any new animations (at least I haven't seen any in the few videos I've watched) bumps me a bit. I mean, no new running animation and no browsing, that was the least that I would have expected for this species...
You never know!! Maybe spending some time with them in game will prove to have some animations? Gotta wait for tommorow!

Where is everyone today, it’s dead on here 😂
I'm here. I'm here...
So... because we all so quiet maybe let's just talk about how tomorrow i'm gonna die? because you know it gonna happen!
The forums gonna be 98% of the excitement would be from me! I just feel this update & dlc just made for me, like my fav animal in the WHOLE world (which it's basically made my life), snake (I was hoping for bird too, but I am a snake fan so I'm always happy to get snakes and it's also the first one since the base game!!) hot theme pack (my fav packs before the Arid Animal Pack been Grasslands Animal Pack and Africa Pack), and from update every feature there gonna be useful for me and I requested it (in my heart).

And just i'm pretty much happy with every animal choice and they all looks FREAKING insane with their details and that is all I'm asking for, a super realistic looking animals! so I feel like it's MY pack
Who's gonna revive Swiftie? We can't have her die. She's the porcupine master, after all
Any sign of any neat color morphs, either for new species or old ones? I’m still feeling spoiled by whichever update it was that silently added the king cheetah and melanistic wolf.
I saw on Leaf's video about it. All I saw was the ACP has an albino variant, dromedaries have a piebald variant as well as a melanistic variant and dark brown coats. Bactrian has some darker coats now, too. Sand cat does not, black rhino doesn't seem to have one, Somali wild donkey doesn't seem to have it. Horned viper? I dunno either. Addax I didn't see one. And the Damas gazelle, I'm not sure...
Is it just me or does it seem less fluffy?

@Swiftie_Midnights_
How are you holding up after seeing the beautiful porcupine?
I don't want to watch the videos till tomorrow after the dlc and the update will launch and I will check everything on my own! because this dlc and update are so special to me so I'm really trying to ignore spoilers and such... so it means that from now I wouldn't be in the forums till tomorrow! hope everyone who watching the videos and who watching the porcupine I bet you think about me! right? that's what I hope a least lol 😆 hope you all gonna have a great time! and JUST wait for tomorrow for my insane reaction💚

Top Bottom