Planet Zoo: Arid Animal Pack Releasing 20 June 🐪

I'm excited for all habitat animals!
8. Horned Viper: not at all too excited for a snake but happy for those who wanted another one...
7. Black Rhino: glad to have them in game since they're the prettier of the savannah rhinos to me. Feels like a clone.
6. Dama Gazelle: Already an animal I am very glad to have. Even though its a surprise!
5. Addax: Of the animals I thought the game needed I am least excited for this one. Still very glad to have him though. Probably on looks alone my fave!
4. African Crested Porcupine: Glad for another rodent! an iconic one at that!
3. Dromedary: Excited for a large herbivore to represent areas like Israel!
2. African Wild Ass: Adorable and I love horses and relatives. Wild donkeys were mentioned in the Bible.
1. Sand Cat: good quality and an adorable species I've seen in real life!

I am now really hyped for the DLC to Run wild. Hopefully it will be the same as it was with the last packs and YouTubers are allowed to show their videos already tommorow 🥳.
They should be. I think they will start early in the morning at my local time (North America).

So... because we all so quiet maybe let's just talk about how tomorrow i'm gonna die? because you know it gonna happen!
The forums gonna be 98% of the excitement would be from me! I just feel this update & dlc just made for me, like my fav animal in the WHOLE world (which it's basically made my life), snake (I was hoping for bird too, but I am a snake fan so I'm always happy to get snakes and it's also the first one since the base game!!) hot theme pack (my fav packs before the Arid Animal Pack been Grasslands Animal Pack and Africa Pack), and from update every feature there gonna be useful for me and I requested it (in my heart).

And just i'm pretty much happy with every animal choice and they all looks FREAKING insane with their details and that is all I'm asking for, a super realistic looking animals! so I feel like it's MY pack

Last edited:
So... because we all so quiet maybe let's just talk about how tomorrow i'm gonna die? because you know it gonna happen!
The forums gonna be 98% of the excitement would be from me! I just feel this update & dlc just made for me, like my fav animal in the WHOLE world (which it's basically made my life), snake (I was hoping for bird too, but I am a snake fan so I'm always happy to get snakes and it's also the first one since the base game!!) hot theme pack (my fav packs before the Arid Animal Pack been Grasslands Animal Pack and Africa Pack), and from update every feature there gonna be useful for me and I requested it (in my heart).

And just i'm pretty much happy with every animal choice and they all looks FREAKING insane with their details and that is all I'm asking for, a super realistic looking animals! so I feel like it's MY pack
I literally can not wait to get my hands on this pack!
Black rhinoceros is my favourite animal closely followed by to porcupine, so excitement levels are high today

TTBT I want to know which animals are walkthrough. Hoping it to be the case for porcupines, gazelles and/or cats.

For the record, this is great:

1687174373900.png

Top Bottom