The Ultimate, Essential Bird Meta-Wishlist (Habitat AND Aviary)

1. Great White Pelican
  2. Atlantic Puffin
  3. Mandarin Duck
  4. Mallard Duck
  5. Scarlet Ibis
  6. Roseate Spoonbill
  7. Grey-crowned Crane
  8. Marabou Stork
  9. White Stork
  10. Greater Rhea
  11. Western Capercaillie
  12. Golden Pheasant
  13. Southern Ground Hornbill
  14. Great Hornbill
  15. Hyacinth Macaw
  16. Toco Toucan
  17. Kea
  18. Rainbow Lorikeet
  19. Victoria Crowned Pigeon
  20. Griffon Vulture
  21. Hooded Vulture
  22. Snowy Owl
  23. Barn Owl
  24. Bald Eagle
  25. Golden Eagle

List has been updated!

Weekly community poll - POV
: Time for a game! Frontier called! They need you, YES YOU, to make a new zoo! And they want 5 and ONLY 5 in-game birds to be featured!

Here's the kick, one most be from the following biomes:
  • 1 Temperate
  • 1 Savannah
  • 1 Tropical
  • 2 Aquatic

Which five do you pick?

bird fam planet zoo small.png

For me, I'd do - kiwi (temperate), ostrich (savannah), flamingo (tropical), and the swan and king penguin (aquatic).

1. Grey crowned crane
2. Shoebill stork
3. Toco toucan
4. Keel-billed toucan
5. Snowy owl
6. Eurasian Griffon vulture
7. Beared vulture
8. Great white pelican
9. Dalmatian pelican
10. Atlantic puffin
11. Grey heron
12. Scarlet ibis
13. Bald eagle
14. Andean condor
15. Rüppell's vulture
16. African marabou stork
17. Northern rockhopper penguin
18. Hyacinth macaw
19. Kagu
20. Victoria crowned pigeon
21. Canada goose
22. Great bustard
23. White stork
24. Raggiana bird-of-paradise
25. Common pheasant

Hey all,

The list will be updated soon. This may not be the best place to share this, but my grandma passed away Wednesday and I haven't had much time or desire to do much of any outside necessities.

She loved animals - especially birds - we would watch and identity the birds that came to her feeder outside her kitchen window.
My favorite is when we used to feed the ducks at the pond.

She also LOVED Planet Zoo. She wasn't a gamer by any means. But she loved watching the zoos I made and seeing the animals move around. Anytime they dropped a new trailer, she always wanted to see the new ones. One of her favorites was Oceania - she loved the kiwi and it was her first time seeing a quokka. I'll never forget how cute she thought they were.

I'm struggling to return to the game, but I hope to do.
Thanks for being a great community and I'll be back as soon as I can.

Hey all,

The list will be updated soon. This may not be the best place to share this, but my grandma passed away Wednesday and I haven't had much time or desire to do much of any outside necessities.

She loved animals - especially birds - we would watch and identity the birds that came to her feeder outside her kitchen window.

She also LOVED Planet Zoo. She wasn't a gamer by any means. But she loved watching the zoos I made and seeing the animals move around. Anytime they dropped a new trailer, she always wanted to see the new ones. One of her favorites was Oceania - she loved the kiwi and it was her first time seeing a quokka. I'll never forget how cute she thought they were.

Take your time bird brother, the point of this forum and game is for fun. Don’t force yourself to come back if you need to grieve.

Hey all,

RIP!

Hey all,

So sorry to hear that bud. Take your time.

Top Bottom