Release EDRefCard - makes a printable reference card of your controller bindings

lqiqcm not supported. The VPC Alpha Prime (LEFT) is not recognized. VID/PID is 334483F3. The right stick (also an Alpha Prime) is recognized nicely on edrefcard2.
I'm attaching the binds file just in case.
Thanks!

Attachments

• Custom.4.1.binds.txt
    61.3 KB · Views: 18
lqiqcm not supported. The VPC Alpha Prime (LEFT) is not recognized. VID/PID is 334483F3. The right stick (also an Alpha Prime) is recognized nicely on edrefcard2.
I'm attaching the binds file just in case.
Thanks!

I've added support for VPC Alpha Prime (LEFT) with VID/PID 334483F3

I've added support for VPC Alpha Prime (LEFT) with VID/PID 334483F3
Thanks a lot. A short test this morning confirmed the left stick is now recognized as an Constellation Alpha (not Prime, but that's just cosmetic).
Bindings were partially scrambled, though. I.e. some of the functions are shown on different physical locations. I did not have time for extensive troubleshooting.
Anything I can do about that?

Last edited:
Thanks a lot. A short test this morning conformed the lest stick is now recognized as an Constellation Alpha (not prime, but that's jus cosmetic).
Bindings were partially scrambled, though. I.e. some of the functions are shown on different physical locations. I did not have time for extensive troubleshooting.
Anything I can do about that?

Ah yes, I see I've done it under Alpha instead of Alpha Prime.

Can you give me a couple of examples of which ones are on the wrong button and let me know which is the correct button so I can do some testing?

Ah yes, I see I've done it under Alpha instead of Alpha Prime.

Can you give me a couple of examples of which ones are on the wrong button and let me know which is the correct button so I can do some testing?
I've attached a sketch with some of the mix-ups. I haven't been able to mark up all of them, but I hope it's enough for validation.

For convienience, here are a couple examples:
Scroll wheel is supposed to increase/decrease speed (scroll up/down) and set speed to 0% (left) and +100% (right).
Single push switch (black in the screenshot) just above of the scroll wheel: Boost (and vertical thrusters for SRV)
POV hat to the right of that (above the scroll wheel): ENG (up), WEP (right), RST (down), SYS (left)

Let me know, if you need more examples and thank you again.

Attachments

• Buttons.jpg
    Buttons.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
I've attached a sketch with some of the mix-ups. I haven't been able to mark up all of them, but I hope it's enough for validation.

For convienience, here are a couple examples:
Scroll wheel is supposed to increase/decrease speed (scroll up/down) and set speed to 0% (left) and +100% (right).
Single push switch (black in the screenshot) just above of the scroll wheel: Boost (and vertical thrusters for SRV)
POV hat to the right of that (above the scroll wheel): ENG (up), WEP (right), RST (down), SYS (left)

Let me know, if you need more examples and thank you again.

Does this look right?

bpldez-vpc-alpha-left.jpg

Still need to swap out the non-prime stick in the image, hoping to get the buttons in the right place first.

I've added Alpha stick, I've assumed it's in a right hand configuration. Please check and let us know if it's showing correctly.

I've added the device as Xbox variant so it should pick up the bindings.

Please could you confirm your CM3 is configured in VIRPIL software so it can be handled correctly?
Similar to https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threa...your-controller-bindings.464400/post-10333564

I just added in the stick and created some pull requests to bring the repo up to date.
Hi there, thanks for all the hard work.

Found a few "oopses"
On the (R) Stick the big red button is coming across as "Fire 1" - it isn't allocated. Fire should be the first position on the trigger (button 2 I think) with Secondary Fire 2 being allocated correctly to Throttle Button B21.

What would assist in debugging from our end would be inserting the Button Numbers in the Fields as you have on the Throttle, makes identification a lot easier.

Thanks

As suggested, Joy 3 on your diagram (Red Thumb Button) is being reported as Joy 12 in my Virpil Software.
Will need to ask them why the discrepancy....will get back to you.
Might be the firmware or the settings under the Virpil profile causing a different button layout

If you can let me know the correct placement of buttons I can update the mapping so the they are in the right place for your device ID

Might be the firmware or the settings under the Virpil profile causing a different button layout

If you can let me know the correct placement of buttons I can update the mapping so the they are in the right place for your device ID
As best as I can fathom out from VPC Joystick Tester....Thanks
VPC Constellation Alpha RIGHT
Buttons on DiagramReported by VPC Joystick Tester
Joy_1Joy_3
Joy_2Joy_30
Joy_3Joy_12
Joy_4Joy_6
Joy_5Joy_4
Joy_6Joy_1
Joy_7Joy_2
Joy_8Joy_7
Joy_9Joy_8