Planet Zoo: Barnyard Animal Pack | Announce

Huh?,… thus doesn’t even make sense. What claims? And how does a community even make claims?
Once again it is about hypocrisy. All last year's DLCs considered the metawishlist almost exclusively. All the animals wanted there in the first places were provided by Frontier. Frontier has paid maximum attention to satisfy the wishes of a small group of players who frequently post on this forum.

Once again it is about hypocrisy. All last year's DLCs considered the metawishlist almost exclusively. All the animals wanted there in the first places were provided by Frontier. Frontier has paid maximum attention to satisfy the wishes of a small group of players who frequently post on this forum.
First, how is that our fault? It's their choice
Second, we've repeated that the company has stated they look on other platforms, like Twitter, Reddit, Steam, YouTube (because there's feedback there as well)

And before you talk about hypocrisy, just remember that you didn't like that people wanted South American animals but you wanted all of Europe first

The deeply repulsive reaction to this DLC remains a fact through the comments posted. Regardless of the obsessive desires we each have, Frontier still offers us wonderful DLCs. The community proved ungrateful and does not even have a financial justification for its claims.

The community can't be ungrateful, we pay the packs it is not gifted to us....
Some members here went way too far in their reaction to this pack yes... but guess what also on reddit with its 110k sub to the subreddit.
I personally don't like the pack, and for sure I didn't want the game to end with this. Now we have the info that this is not the last pack, fine I am happy players will have fun with the pet zoo and I will likely use 1 or 2 animals max.
Once again not liking a pack is not being hypocrite or ungrateful, even if the last pack were appreciated.
Frontiers makes its own choice, either we like it or not. If they were just satisfying us we would have had already the aviaries, fish tanks and other stuff that we will never have. This community doesn't want different from Reddit, twitter, YouTube or stuff like that. They want content, and most of the time it is the same content.
Pet zoo was requested (not by me) we got it, some people are happy, some are not, end of the day it is normal, and not hypocrite or repulsive.

First, how is that our fault? It's their choice
Second, we've repeated that the company has stated they look on other platforms, like Twitter, Reddit, Steam, YouTube (because there's feedback there as well)

And before you talk about hypocrisy, just remember that you didn't like that people wanted South American animals but you wanted all of Europe first
I was strictly referring to this DLC. Then I expressed my preference. But so much rejection of this DLC because the community was excitedly waiting for a DLC with monkeys from South America seems offensive to Frontier.

The wisent was no where near the top of the wishlist and you still got that one.

I was strictly referring to this DLC. Then I expressed my preference. But so much rejection of this DLC because the community was excitedly waiting for a DLC with monkeys from South America seems offensive to Frontier.
Then forget it. You're ignoring what's being said, but you're not making a case for yourself. I'm not wasting time with somebody who won't see things from all angles

The people who rejected the DLC were mostly just people who didn't want the game to close like this. We don't expect things from frontier, the community knows in the end frontier makes the choices they want

The wisent was no where near the top of the wishlist and you still got that one.
Wisent is an extremely, extremely important animal for Europe. The fact that those who emigrated from Europe to other continents no longer recognize its importance and do not appreciate its importance, even historically speaking, is their loss. No animal on this planet deserves to be despised. But we must value our origin.

Wisent is an extremely, extremely important animal for Europe. The fact that those who emigrated from Europe to other continents no longer recognize its importance and do not appreciate its importance, even historically speaking, is their loss. No animal on this planet deserves to be despised. But we must value our origin.
Europe is not the center of the world.... it is important for Europe but Europe has not the highest biodiversity and zoo representant in the world.
Europe roster situation is not at all the same that at the beginning of the game life when we had nothing.
Now we have a fair roster. Stop being Eurocentered and behaving like a child.

Question, do you all guys think the teasing of the barnyard pack is over now that they revealed all in one the screenshot?
This strategy feels a bit weird cause not everyone is watching the streams, no social network advertising of the animals...
Yeah, it is so weird. They dropped the trailer but then continued with the console edition posts…

Europe is not the center of the world.... it is important for Europe but Europe has not the highest biodiversity and zoo representant in the world.
Europe roster situation is not at all the same that at the beginning of the game life when we had nothing.
Now we have a fair roster. Stop being Eurocentered and behaving like a child.
To behave childishly is to always dream of exotic animals. That's what I did until I was 16. Then I understood the importance of the fauna around me. It is the environment in which I was born and I want to have it close in any way possible, even through a game. It doesn't mean that if I see an exotic animal in a zoo, I'm helping to perpetuate it in the wild?! We were deluding ourselves too much. But at least around us we can preserve the wild nature with its animals as much as possible. That's why I want, even in a game, to support my passion for the wild animals that are my neighbors.

To behave childishly is to always dream of exotic animals. That's what I did until I was 16. Then I understood the importance of the fauna around me. It is the environment in which I was born and I want to have it close in any way possible, even through a game. It doesn't mean that if I see an exotic animal in a zoo, I'm helping to perpetuate it in the wild. We were deluding ourselves too much. But at least around us we can preserve the wild nature with its animals as much as possible. That's why I want, even in a game, to support my passion for the wild animals that are my neighbors.
Dude, people are born everywhere. Your exotic animals are someone's locals.

Last edited:
To behave childishly is to always dream of exotic animals. That's what I did until I was 16. Then I understood the importance of the fauna around me. It is the environment in which I was born and I want to have it close in any way possible, even through a game. It doesn't mean that if I see an exotic animal in a zoo, I'm helping to perpetuate it in the wild. We were deluding ourselves too much. But at least around us we can preserve the wild nature with its animals as much as possible. That's why I want, even in a game, to support my passion for the wild animals that are my neighbors.

So understand that Latin and South American players need their local animals because for them a red deer is what you consider exotic.
Once again you/we are not the center of the world.
At this point you are not just childish but selfish.

Question, do you all guys think the teasing of the barnyard pack is over now that they revealed all in one the screenshot?
This strategy feels a bit weird cause not everyone is watching the streams, no social network advertising of the animals...
Maybe they don't want to divert publicty from console? I see that as a silly marketing choice but can't speak for Frontier, but it is a weird choice.

Top Bottom