Summer 2024 DLC Speculation

Add a heading_20240425_170952_0000.png

So, I had this random thought of an animal I haven't really seen mentioned, but what would you think of getting muscovy ducks?

They're found all over the world today but have their original range in South America up to the southern US. They would be our second waterfowl and first duck, and they are also a great complement to the Barnyard DLC.
Yes i like them. I would be fine with them. I still prefer my prettier ducks but muscovy sure work for me as well.

So, I had this random thought of an animal I haven't really seen mentioned, but what would you think of getting muscovy ducks?

They're found all over the world today but have their original range in South America up to the southern US. They would be our second waterfowl and first duck, and they are also a great complement to the Barnyard DLC.
I love Muscovy ducks. Why? I have no idea, but I do. They are all over Hermann Park and they do this weird hissing sound sometimes

yeah if we get duck i hope its this one, while there are prettier ducks they are how to explain... too specific? muscovy ducks have some archetypal duck quality to them

Last edited:
Also I wouldn’t look into the dictionary too much, as far as we know a dedicated staff member has fun making their custom language.

I went to the North Carolina Zoo today! I saw Hamadryas baboons for the first time!

I’m not trying to rain on anyone’s parade, but I can think of one large RED reason they may not be added into the game. I mean all the kids were pointing at it and laughing.
It is a tradition of mine to make sure I get some funny monkey photos of the said red variety and send to my best friend out of the blue when ever I'm at a zoo. If you've ever seen that one episode of Bob's Burgers....thats me lmao

I went to the North Carolina Zoo today! I saw Hamadryas baboons for the first time!

I’m not trying to rain on anyone’s parade, but I can think of one large RED reason they may not be added into the game. I mean all the kids were pointing at it and laughing.
We have both the Mandrill and Japanese Macaque with glorious behinds ingame already so can't see that being a reason.

Well we have both the Mandrill and Japanese Macaque with glorious behinds ingame already so can't see that being a reason.
Reminds me of the time when I was volunteering at Willowbank Wildlife Reserve. A very angry woman approached me demanding that I stop one of the donkeys from exposing itself in front of the children after it decided to let it all hang out.

Nature is nature. Just because we humans have conditioned ourselves into being ashamed of our bodies doesn't mean those rules apply to every other animal.

You joke but in terms of 'clones' I unironically think the Sumatran orangutan would be a decent addition, if only to get a potentially more high-quality orangutan model. I doubt they'd reanimate it from scratch so it moves more like an orangutan should instead of a gorilla, but in terms of fur texturing and such, I'd love to see them do it.
No, I actually agree with that, because the orangutan is just a redhead gorilla, after all

Top Bottom