Patch Notes Update Update 1.1.02 Incoming - 4pm GMT

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Do I get a rebate on all the shipyard & outfitting purchases I've made in this game as a Backer that should have had a 2.5% discount? That's not an insignificant sum...

This game is so realistic that its the privileged few that get all the special treatment. Hmmmmphhhhh.:p

Reload All seems to be bugged? I've got Cannons and Shield Cell Banks and a Chaff Launcher - when I try to reload, it does so first time, but then I get the Reload All option with 1200 Cr cost, and every time I select it, it just takes the money and doesn't do anything cos everything's already reloaded? Maybe it's using the old capacity values instead of the new ones?

When I started the game after the latest fix, I 'discovered' (by being close enough to it) the planet that the station I'm docked in is orbitting.
I know I had done that yesterday before I docked there - so, maybe the planets and stations that you're missing need to be discovered again.
But the problem is, as i said: there is no target at all to be discovered, no "Unknown" left to analyse.

The only alternative left is if the "Lords of Ngaliba" reside outside of the Ngaliba system... wich i'll presume is not an option. :p

So ehhh... what's the version of the game so I can get a ticket in?
In Beta 1.1 we were shown the number. Now not anymore. I tried 1.1.02 as per the subject of this thread but that doesn't work.

The version number is shown in the bottom left of the launcher. The last five digits are the important ones.

Any sort of refund for somebody who died to the collision bug and couldn't afford the insurance? Lost a T9 heavy and I had to go sidewinder - boom 90mil credits gone.
Not getting anyback is a bit harsh....

Wow. It takes some serious character to lose that much, yet still be polite when speaking to the devs. There's a whole bunch of people on these boards who truly could learn something from your example.

Have rep, friend :) I hope they help with your issue soon!

Can't buy anything in Outfitting. Or apply decals. SERVER ERROR 401. First significant update 1.1 has rendered half-finished game unplayable. Still no word on Kickstarter rewards, in-game or physical. Orange 3-D dashboard is rubbish. Unidentified Signal Source mechanism for encounters is rubbish. Supercruise is rubbish. Missions are rubbish. Player co-operation is rubbish. Customer Support non-existent. I give up.

Last edited:
Right. I'm a patient person (believe it or not!), but FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, every patch I try to apply has the stupid data.ovx error. EVERY SINGLE TIME. I've tried all fixes posted here. Nothing has worked except for downloading a new file from a stranger on this forum. This is ridiculous. Why the hell do we still have this same issue?

Great update(s)! Thank you. Not the end of the world, but probably easy to tweak and would improve the UI a lot:
When we are on the contacts page in order to get a docking request, can you switch the order of the actions so the request docking is the first, not the lock target?
I can't even think of any situation when I want to lock a station, but I guess that is the default for everything on the contacts page, then the other actions like request docking. It would make the docking less painful if the request docking would be the first item there, since there is no shortcut for that yet.
request.jpg

I just noticed the new computer too. Cool!

Hi everyone,

update 1.1.02 is incoming at 4pm GMT. The servers will be down for up to 30 minutes during the update. The following changes are in the update:

Client changes:

- Commanders with at least one Elite rank should receive a 2.5% discount at all shipyards and outfitting shops
- Backers who backed at the Founder level or above should receive a 2.5% discount at all shipyards and outfitting shops
- Faction recovery time from Civil War has been significantly reduced

Thanks

Michael

Hi Michael,
Does the discount apply to Premium Beta backers as well?

Right, time for some (more) positive feedback:

Really happy about the routing in the galaxy map
Really happy about the sorting option in the fitting menu
Really happy about the fix on my docking computer in my T7 (I can trust the thing now!)
Really happy about the graphical improvements

Really happy about the good intention to refund the repair bills!😋

Less happy about the heat buildup from the lasers, it was a little surprise for me, have to watch the heat indicator now....

Overall really happy with the update, I know I'm forgetting some others things right now

Last edited:
Do I get a rebate on all the shipyard & outfitting purchases I've made in this game as a Backer that should have had a 2.5% discount? That's not an insignificant sum...
This game is so realistic that its the privileged few that get all the special treatment. Hmmmmphhhhh.:p

The game is out. Perks for backers and whatnot are great, if they are one time deals. I for one and starting to feel like a second class citizen. All these persistent discounts and what not .. It's pretty close to pay to win.

Eurhm....does anyone else have the problem I have? I can't seem to upgrade/buy anything via Outfitting for my ASP.....says it cannot connect to server (401)

Now the only thing for me to do is.....save my pennies. ;-)

Regards, Michel D.

Yes also having that problem.

Nothing I did fixed it, even resetting a save, so don't try that. :)

what about those who died because of some bugs ..
when the refunds of the credits/ships will be take care off ?,
i posted a ticket yesterday about my issue..

I'm another of those explorers who rushed back into port for the 1.1 patch.
I'm suffering the same CTD in UniCart that a lot of others are seeing. I have data from both before and after 1.1, though most of it is before 1.1.

I had a look at the Galaxy Map tonight (as it's something I can do sat in the hangar), and I have a speculation as to what has happened with UniCart.

Some players have complained that systems have changed. Stations added, removed, renamed.
I've found a system that's been warped 5000ly across the galaxy and in doing so has broken my system data.
V1357 Cygni used to be at [-1841:95:610]. I'd scanned the 2 objects there, the main star and a black hole designated Cygni X-1.
Cygnus X-1 is meant to be 7000ly away from Sol at the star HD 226868 which used to be found at [-7095:401:2396]. V1357 Cygni is now located where HD 226868 was. It is now in the correct location, but with the wrong name. The replacement for where V1357 Cygni used to be is now called "Star of India".

Another system is HD 227018 [-1638:78:535]. I've definitely visited it, and I can see the system data button is highlighted. Clicking it sends the map into a loop of searching for the system data and never completing. Pressing ESC drops out to menu, and I can close the game gracefully.

I reckon these map changes are breaking the correspondence between a Cmdr, the data from their system scans, and the new locations. It may be a reason why UniCart is constantly crashing for a number of players but not others. The players who have been out exploring for more than a couple of weeks will have older data that may be incompatible with the updated galaxy map schema.

Like I said, I'm speculating.
In the meantime, I'll be kicking back in my comfy cockpit chair, paying the hangar rental, and working out what I'm going to spend my exploration credits on when I can finally access UniCart. :)

The game is out. Perks for backers and whatnot are great, if they are one time deals. I for one and starting to feel like a second class citizen. All these persistent discounts and what not .. It's pretty close to pay to win.

You can't pay for this now, so I don't see how it is pay to win??

If it wasn't for these guys early backing you would not have anything to win.

(disclaimer - I am NOT eligible for the 2.5% discount)

I really get sad for this world today and everyone up on their entitlement horse.....bah

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom